The Canberra Times - "The Gamebreakers"

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Normie

Bencher

Jason Smith v Michael Monaghan
Monaghan has made the shift from halfback to 5/8 but won't get any honeymoon period coming up against Smith. smith will again prove to be Canberra's pivot this seson. Any sign of Monaghan slipping up and Smith will make him pay dearly.

Lincoln Withers v Matt Orford
Orford has spent a preseason only with Manly and while he would obviously have learned combinations with his teammates, will not have the experience with the players around him as Withers does. Withers linked brilliantly with Jason Smith last season and with that valuable game time under his belt, can lead the way for Canberra this season.

Alan Tongue v Ben Kennedy
Kennedy is the grinding type capable of wearing down opponents with brutal strength while Tongue is the vibrant, agile forward who wears his opponents out with his speed, energy & agility. Two very different players, yet both very effective in the way they approach a contest.

Fingers crossed withers aims to lead canberra all the way to 14th again this season, expecially in the opener

How could you compare Alan tongue with Ben Kennedy? What a tool. Maybe Jason Croker..............

[quote author=CliffyIsGod]
Watch out, Manly, Toungue will wear us out with his speed.

My missus thinks Toungue's speed is vital :lol:
[/quote]

my ex loved manly v canberra games

she loved seeing tongue all over beaver :blaugh:

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4