THE CHANT

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Matabele

Journey Man
Well chaps

When we meet here on Monday we'll either be exulting about being in the big dance and making plans to meet up at the game.

Or we'll be sticking the knife into Orford and cohorts for being the most seriously inept bunch of front runners to ever lace on a boot.

All I ask is the side have greater intensity than North Queensland.

MANLY! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Finally the week has ended, the Thurston **** is now fish & chip wrapping and the biggest event in the past 10 years for all Manly supporters is just over 24 hours away.

For an old fart like myself it feels like the day before xmas. I am exited at getting the really good present but that excitement is tempered by the fact that I may get a dud.

I am confident of victory, our defence will win us the game, just has it has done for most of the year.

Outside of the elation or depression, I'll either be a bit richer or the bookies will be sending someone around to visit me. Go you good things. Play for all of us who have kept the faith.

It is the first big Manly game I have missed since the same game in 1997. I did get to the big one and then missed the 98 debacle in Canberra as well.

I am so expectant as it welcomes us back to the top of the tree and I am anticipating the peninsula painted maroon and white, with Manly colours on cars all over Sydney.

I saw two Manly flags on cars today out West which revved me right up!!

As long as Manly play well and don't lose it by giving away stupid penalties I'll be happy enough.

2nd is a great achievement.

As long as Manly play well and don't lose it by giving away stupid penalties I'll be happy enough.

2nd is a great achievement.

That was last year for me, the expectations are a bit higher this time.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4