The Circle

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fibro Eagle

Bencher
Premium Member
Tipping Member
If there ever is a defining moment this year it may come back to that ring of faith .
A few have already quoted it in other post but thought we should have a thread on it
Its a time that when the players can draw on that and also a moment that us fans see that it matters , Its Manly and its Us as we bind together and say F*%#) you /you can try and write us off but you can never take our our freedom to say we are Manly and proud to be

How good was it to see that!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    203.4 KB · Views: 92
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.6 KB · Views: 89
What does it mean? I think it means we are in for a good season, our disintegration as a club lasted a bare 8 days, and Manly is on the rise again.
Maybe I'm reading too much into it, lol

Not sure but with at least 3 threads on it we will need a mega huddle thread soon...

I think it shows the players are with toovs and that are too fed up with the crap and will pull together as they always do

It's a display of the solidarity that the playing group has, despite what your Rothfools and Bourbon Bec's are spouting in the papers. They stood as a team, and without words put the lies of the media to the sword via a simple, strong gesture.

Get that up ya, you media hacks!!

Not reading touch into it. Manly will always rise above the mediocre other clubs.

Im sure we have seen players circle before on a field but im not sure if i have seen a circle like that with players of all the squad and the coach in the middle and then our champion fullback show the emotion . it gives you chills i can only imagine the shed when they sing the song , it brings back the memories whether you play park football or first grade it always makes you stronger

Not reading touch into it. Manly will always rise above the mediocre other clubs.

I disagree.

We have been attacked incessantly by the media, written off as a "club in crisis", with story after story about our "imminent demise" and upcoming "rebuilding period". We are a club on the decline, shot ducks, also rans... even called the "once great" Sea Eagles.

Really? I mean seriously??

The boys stood up tonight. Proved a point. That circle was the team's way of saying "WE WILL NOT GO QUIETLY INTO THE NIGHT!!"

Good on 'em!

I've replayed "The circle" a few times. Right after Tooves finishes, and he had certainly pumped a few players up, including JSL & Wille, Bullet jumped into the circle and yelled "I've got an announcement - let's ...........". Not sure what he finished with. Maybe having a go at DCE, but who cares. The passion these guys show for the maroon and white is just magic.

Snake has just elevated himself to the top of the tree of our leadership group. The passion is there for all to see !!

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6