The cleanout

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

brad

First Grader
Just thinking ahead and i recon we are in for a finals bound year, but with a small fortune on offer in '18' who will be shafted from the current squad. Will there be another major cleanup?

Not another clean out as per last couple of years but there will be some tinkering I would suggest. Maybe:

A couple of the fringe players like the Wright brothers could be looking for a new home.

Do we keep our 30 + forwards like BJ and Myles or Silvertails fav Louie Brown?

I reckon we will be looking at bringing high quality with potential rather than big names.

Not another clean out as per last couple of years but there will be some tinkering I would suggest. Maybe:

A couple of the fringe players like the Wright brothers could be looking for a new home.

Do we keep our 30 + forwards like BJ and Myles or Silvertails fav Louie Brown?

I reckon we will be looking at bringing high quality with potential rather than big names.
Tend to agree i don't think it will be massive at all . The last few years it was and had a big effect on gelling and whatever so i cant see it happening again. I think bj will be around again .

Small changeover in 2018, a few will drop out and maybe one big one and one sort of big one to be added ( but only a guess).

Depending on Tom Wrights progress id like to see us invest in another potential quality half for when green moves on. I'm also still interested in the development of Sironen and Lane. I'm not dissing them I just feel they still have to earn there places to be long term members of the team.

I'm pretty sure the whole Cronk rumour came from some dude at the "Timo".
It depends on Baz. If he makes finals no clean out, nothing massive at least. If we get Cronk we may have to move some on. Becuase we also need some forwards.

Less a clean out and more what happens to the off contract guys. BJ, Jorge, etc...

I hope we have some backended contracts.

Parra might take DCE from us and maybe sack one of the Turbo boys, probably Jake.

This forum needs a clean out....

giphy (1).gif

There are rumours James Roberts is out of favour at broncos, I would love him to pair up with walker. 5. Kelly 4. Walker 3. Roberts 2. Jorge or uate
I think our backline at this point in time is just how we need it. Kelly is too good for wing and you can't drop Uate or Taufua.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4