• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

lismore_fan

Bencher
I know Kiwi Eagle has been giving us a review about the Kiwi production about the Manly Sea Eagles. I've been watching the first few episodes on maoritelevision.com and it's pretty good.

Dunno if KE gave us a link to watch the episodes but I was just surfing & found it. BTW, it's called The Club.

i really enjoy watching it, its a shame that its in maori and based in New Zealand, good old Graham Lowe, tapping into the kiwi juniors, it puts alot of emphasis on our kiwi players, and what manly has done for kiwi juniors to come over to Manly, not only to play, but to learn.

This is the shows homepage

http://www.maoritelevision.com/Default.aspx?tabid=566&pid=7968

I find the Maori a pain in the arse but it is the interviews you watch it for anyway

Kiwi Eagle link said:
This is the shows homepage

http://www.maoritelevision.com/Default.aspx?tabid=566&pid=7968
Thanks KE.... wasn't real sure how to do that - I'm defo no comp nerd!

Yes, the Maori is difficult to hear but surely u've seen SBS before by reading the sub-text, and as u say, the interviews are in English.

I think it shows Lowie in a different light to what u read by some posters on this forum. I think he's doing a great job and it shows on this program.

I watched 3 episodes last night and really enjoyed it. Crusher and family certainly does a great job with the new boys. Watching Dean Whare, a 20 year old Kiwi, loads of potential but you can see how young they are and must have stability and time to grow! Crushers idea of 4 nrl games and back to Toyota may be right after all!! It shows we must give Keiran and DCE time. Unfortunately, the nrl is all about instant wins, not easy, see why Des struggles with bringing kids in 

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7