The conspiracy theory

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Rambo1987

Bencher
Im am going to add to the conspiracy theory of the Souths V Roosters Grand Final. (For all you North Queensland folks)

I find it very strange that the Final ads have stories about Money Bill Williams and another about Greg "Where's my Boat" Inglis. I am sure they could have done one for Jamie Lyon and Willie Mason but could it be a mistake by Ch9 putting the ads on 2 weeks earlier than they were suppose too.

The truth is out there.........................

An all Sydney final will rate over the roof for nine and the NRL. Us dumb hick Queenslanders will watch it because it's on the telebision and there will for a change be massive interest in Sydney.

To add to the conspiracy, RLWEEK's cover features South's J.Sutton, while the poster is a Roosters player.
I really hope these 2 teams get rolled.

wedgetail eagle said:
To add to the conspiracy, RLWEEK's cover features South's J.Sutton, while the poster is a Roosters player.
I really hope these 2 teams get rolled.

And i hope it's us that roll them.

A repeat of 2005 would be fantastic. Still trying to work out if I've got the balls to put some money on that underdog double happening again.

Geez that newish NRL Finals TV ad this week has very little Maroon & White.

That's fine, focus on the other teams.. How we like it.

Whilst we'll have it very tough against a rested & very determined Rabbitohs, we can win this and if we do, what a slap in the face of the NRL/media exec who signed off on that ad.

Final 4 footy is upon us, well done to get there all 4 teams!

The way Nein have been for most of this year and through the finals, every man and his dog know their preferred GF is Chooks v Bunnies. It also seems to be the NRL's preferred option.

I shudder to think what they have already got planned if that did happen. I think I'd rather jump off a cliff than have to sit through another one of their Burgess or Money Bill love fests. Hell, I'd rather sit through Tom Waterhouse's odds ramblings than through the love fests again.

Personally, as a good Manly fan, I am plugging for a Manly v Newcastle GF. Not only would that screw the lot of them at the NRL and Nein, but it would also give us chance to get revenge for the try scored by that blonde haired git Darren Albert in 1997.....

If it did turn out to be us against the Knights.....I wonder who Andrew Johns would support? As a Manly coach I think he'd want us to win, but I doubt he'd be too upset should the Knights fluke another one.

COMMANDER said:
An all Sydney final will rate over the roof for nine and the NRL. Us dumb hick Queenslanders will watch it because it's on the telebision and there will for a change be massive interest in Sydney.

I heared about that telebision contaraption Commander...out here in the boonies, weez got only a wireless for our footyball..lol...

They've wanted a Souths/Easts GF since the start of the season and some of the refereeing performances have been so blatantly biased it's hard to believe they have'nt been trying to arrange it.
If both those teams get to the GF I for one won't be watching it.

COMMANDER said:

Hyuk hyuk! I be wifs you ona that one Manda. I be putting my hogs to bed early on granfinal day! I been sharpenin my one toof all year an got a whole bucketa corn to naw on in fronta the telebision all day long.

COMMANDER said:

Proof that you are a QLDer. :)

A story this morning on the 7-30 news on the big sports brekky literally said that "Souths play tomorrow night and then play the winner of the Roosters and the Knights".

I believe it is ordained by those in power that Souffs are to be assisted into the GF. For mine if that happens, it will be as tainted as the GFs of the past when the Dogs and the storm were cheating their caps off. Won't be watching if the fix is in.

Just the way Manly Loves It!!! Not expected to win, will be tired by the 20th Minute, all drained and carrying injuries yadda yadda yadda.. Then when the team wins it's all about "The guts and determination shown by this Manly side"...

Agree but nothing was said about Manly's performance last week to guts it out, it was all about how the Sharks were coming home.....

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4