The Dave Gallop Show on Fox

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

COMMANDER

IF YOU DO NOT TRY YOU CAN NOT FAIL
Might as well be a paid advertisment for David Gallop and the NRL on NRL on FOX tonight. First 35 mins is all about Gallop getting his anti Manly way.

When this commission is set up hopefully there will be mechanisms from other commissioners to lop this guys head off and send him back a different job at NEWS.

Has been spouting the same crap for 10 years, get rid of him.

I flicked over and his head was taking up the screen and I thought I was on the wrong channel and was watching thunderbirds

Kiwi Eagle said:
I flicked over and his head was taking up the screen and I thought I was on the wrong channel and was watching thunderbirds

LMFAO. Nice one Kiwi. Best laugh i have had in a while.

Ceagle said:
Everyone is writing us off

That's ok just let them all write us off like they did at the start of the year.We will get through to the GF and Gift will be back for that and we will be specials.
It's all part of Des's plan to get us under the radar again.....LOL

Gallop just confirmed my opinion of him. An absolute wanker.

Freeman never misses an opportunity to get stuck into Manly but I suppose it is understandable as we were one of only a few clubs he didn't play for.

Unfortunatley for everyone wishing he will get the sack when the new IC comes in are in for a dissapointment.

I remember reading as part of News Limited leaving the game they wanted certain confirmations before doing so. amongst all the demands the submitted there was

1. The $10 Mil Funding for Storm continues as it did pre IC
2. David Gallop stays on as CEO

There were many more demands as you would expect but I think you will find we will be stuck with him for a while yet.

He's as irritating and condescending as that Jooliar person I've been hearing so many..... Unpleasant things about ;)

I have completely had enough of seeing him or listening to him. He causes ulcers and small children to cry. Will no man rid us of this scourge?

He's a muppet, interviewed by muppets. Soft questions by a bunch of soft-cocques. How sad it is that I have had to fork out good cash to watch league on fox. I'd love to get rid of fox.

deadlyeagle said:
Unfortunatley for everyone wishing he will get the sack when the new IC comes in are in for a dissapointment.

I remember reading as part of News Limited leaving the game they wanted certain confirmations before doing so. amongst all the demands the submitted there was

1. The $10 Mil Funding for Storm continues as it did pre IC
2. David Gallop stays on as CEO

There were many more demands as you would expect but I think you will find we will be stuck with him for a while yet.

Only guaranteed that job for a year though.
Hopefully though with other business people on the board they can see he is doing a **** house job and sack him latter on.

Eagles2win, I think you'll find it's for four years. He got the job without any other applications asked for and will continue on with no other applicants sought. The Peter principle rules in the NRL.

Gallop remains just one thing, and one thing only — and that is a clown.

The dictator Gallop and his cohorts from News Ltd, ruled Rugby League with an iron fist under the new emblem of the NRL. Liberty was banished, free speech was suppressed and the presumption of innocence was always denied (unless you play for the rorters). Only the voice of Gallop and DUI Wilson can heard.

As most modern day dictators fall so shall the rein of one D.Gallop, let’s hope that its sooner than later as democracy mostly prevails and our great game (people’s game – not News Ltd) of rugby league shall once again be at the top of the mantle.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7