The door opens on the top four

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
So if we win both and the Tigers beat the Tits next week we're 4th. If Melbourne beat the Tigers tomorrow and we win both we're 4th. Rally boys.

So simply put , Gotta win the last 2 then we are a pretty good shot at top 4.
Thanks Sharkies !!!!!!

We have the talent, but do we have the right attitude is the question.

I am worried about both games. The Chooks will be up big time to avoid yet another loss and in the final round the Dish Lickers will want to send Patten & Kimmorley out with a win and if we don't "turn up" they will get us.

That said, I'm quietly confident.

44 nil now and the HeeHaw season is starting to disappear. Yes. But it all comes down to the last round for them.

thats right and they play broncos without lockyer and wallace that should give them another 40.... so we need to win both...

With the results of the weekend so far, this hasn't favoured us, we needed Parramatta to win.

Now if Souths beat Dragons in the final round and we lose both of ours, we could very well miss the 8 with our points differential being only 26 apart from the Rabbits.

But that's the worst case scenario. Very likely though now, i have no confidence in how the Dragons are playing at the moment.

Manly need to win 1 of their remaining last 2 games to guarantee a spot in the finals. Both games aren't easy at all.

Roosters will be firing after losing 3 in a row and the final round against the Doggies with them sending off Noddy and the General could be very fired up and have a lot to play for IMO.

OMG, i'm just talking too much jibberish, so nervous this time of the year.

C'mon Manly!!!

Ralphie link said:
We have the talent, but do we have the right attitude is the question.

I am worried about both games. The Chooks will be up big time to avoid yet another loss and in the final round the Dish Lickers will want to send Patten & Kimmorley out with a win and if we don't \"turn up\" they will get us.

That said, I'm quietly confident.

Nah the dogs will work it out in the match on monday, their last home game. They will be on a high and ready for a hit on the following sunday.

The roosters lost last week, why all of a sudden are they the team of the century, I am confident we will handle them.

Yep, this will be about our attitude.
We can beat easts and the dogs but 1st things 1st. The team need to turn up at the SFS ready for a genuine 'finals like' war. Those chooks are not going to lay down for a second.
I'm really looking forward to todays game.

Good stuff; Canberra can lose against Brisbane and still keep them out of the 8 as long as Souths lose to St Choke.

Broncos are absolutely no chance. There has suddenly been a 70-point turnaround in their for/against relative to Raiders, now they'll need to beat Raiders by 30 and can't see that happening.

SeaEagleRock8 link said:
Broncos are absolutely no chance. There has suddenly been a 70-point turnaround in their for/against relative to Raiders, now they'll need to beat Raiders by 30 and can't see that happening.

not quite
if the Broncos beat the Raiders at home by 15 or more they will jump them into 8th spot, but if the Raiders lose and the and the Rabbits beat the Goons then the Rabbits will take 8th

Agree SER8. If we keep winning, whatever happens will happen anyway.
The team needs to concentrate on what they can control, not other results.

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6