The Eagle Has Been Sold

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Only wish I could rate that funny multiple times. That is hilarious. The guy's laughter is so infectious.

Very good. Had tears in my eyes as well. I'd love to know what he was really talking about though.

Very good. Had tears in my eyes as well. I'd love to know what he was really talking about though.
There is an original with real subtitles on Youtube.

basically he starts talking about how he has had lots of jobs but never really worked. Then he tells a story about a job he had working in a restaurant and they had to clean everything, they had to clean paiella plates of some sort, so the chef tells him to wash them in salt water, he goes and ties them all up and pegs them in the bay, he goes back the next morning and the tide had come in and washed them all away, he found one wedged in the rocks or something.

Then he says they never paid him the story actually isn't really that funny, but its just how funny he is that makes it funny.

Not sure who made this. More YouTube comedy gold. Well done to who ever made it.

Thank you I haven't laughed so hard in a long time, someone should send it to the Penns, it might just open their eyes to what most Manly supporters think of them but I suppose their arrogance would stand in the way of them accepting the truth, just brilliant Dan !!!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6