THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

the mauler

Bencher
Heard Gavin Orr on 2UE tonight and hes been talking to the club today re DCE. He said talks were very positive and he was meeting with officials tonight with updated offer. Orr said theyre could be an announcement as early as tomorrow.

Also he spoke with DCE today and he wanted to stay with ManlY, and it was his job to do the best for his client to get what he wants. Looks like some good news at last!

Excellent news! Not sure whats changed in our cap situation or the ramifications for other players, but the pain of this being aired in the public in the last 24 hours may have just helped move things along.

Just think, if there was no internet and no instant (made-up) news, and no instant access to whatever anybody and everybody was thinking... we would be none the wiser and everything would have just gone along and one day we would have woken up and read something in the paper - and it probably would have been semi-factual :^)

captainskin said:
Just think, if there was no internet and no instant (made-up) news, and no instant access to whatever anybody and everybody was thinking... we would be none the wiser and everything would have just gone along and one day we would have woken up and read something in the paper - and it probably would have been semi-factual :^)
Then I would have To buy a paper. Prefer the society we live in where I don't buy the scrap paper

Dan79 said:
captainskin said:
Then I would have To buy a paper. Prefer the society we live in where I don't buy the scrap paper
10c for the morning or afternoon edition of the Daily Mirror; or was it three editions in one day?

the mauler said:
Heard Gavin Orr on 2UE tonight and hes been talking to the club today re DCE. He said talks were very positive and he was meeting with officials tonight with updated offer. Orr said theyre could be an announcement as early as tomorrow.

Also he spoke with DCE today and he wanted to stay with ManlY, and it was his job to do the best for his client to get what he wants. Looks like some good news at last!

Very positive comments

I ****ing love it

Nthn NSW said:
the mauler said:

Very positive comments

I f**king love it

But we have been burnt before by the most unlikely source... W. Hopoate

Hope this good news turns out to be true!!! We need someone big to sign and hopefully then some other deals start falling into place for us.

Unfortunately it also means we may have some bad news about someone leaving soon, can't keep them all i suppose in this age of the salary cap.

captainskin said:
Nthn NSW said:
the mauler said:

Very positive comments

I f**king love it

But we have been burnt before by the most unlikely source... W. Hopoate

I'm sure Cherry has'nt got to feed his 20 brothers and sisters but mate;)

No way Brett would go ESL, he's got too much to offer in the NRL. He should easily get $400k anywhere in the NRL.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4