The Eagle (Shane)

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Ryan

Journey Man
Hey mate - The club has just contacted me, as they read your post yesterday and were concerned about your comments regarding committing suicide. They wanted to know if you & I would like to get some free passes to The Bulldogs game next weekend, and wanted to go into the sheds afterwards with/to meet the players (sit in the dugouts)?

If your keen, I'd love to tag along mate.

I wanted to thank Bob Reilly for that.

As Bob said, at the end of the day, this IS a game, regardless of all the politics etc, and we are a community, there to help each other. Bob mentioned someone very close to him suffers depression (I hope he's ok with me saying that), and he understands the seriousness of it, and would like to help.

The Eagle, the club is reaching out to you here mate as an act of goodwill, and a lovely, lovely gesture. Let me know if your keen, and you can go back into the sheds, and shake the boys hands !!

PM me if keen - and to The Manly Warringah club (Bob Reilly) - outstanding community spirit and PR. Would be nice if The Daily Telegraph could print some of THIS stuff for a change.

Well done to the club and to Bob Reilly.
See Shane, mate, there are people that care about you including your Sea Eagles family.

Well thats outstanding to hear.

Well done Bob and the club!

great work by everyone, The Eagle has some great things to say and that's what being a forum fan is all about. Hopefully, he has caring friends and support at this moment. He was created for a purpose to live life to the full and is dearly loved by Jesus.

One big happy family after all, great stuff Bob, Darrell and the Club...... They all read this forum and fantastic to see such a response. Well done to Ryan as well.

The Eagle (Shane) mate if there is anything, anything I can help you with I'm there,
Ryan, if you and The Eagle want to grab bit to eat before the game mate I'd like to kick in $150 for the feed so plaese let me know.
Bob, a very big thank you & the club

Mark from Brisbane said:
One big happy family after all, great stuff Bob, Darrell and the Club...... They all read this forum and fantastic to see such a response. Well done to Ryan as well.

Not me mate - 100% driven and lead by Bob Reilly here. If anyone has Shane's number, PM me, and Bob will call him.

Eagle1188 said:
The Eagle (Shane) mate if there is anything, anything I can help you with I'm there,
Ryan, if you and The Eagle want to grab bit to eat before the game mate I'd like to kick in $150 for the feed so plaese let me know.

Hahahaha - thx for the kind offer, but we'll be good. I'll shout if necessary. My missus wants LESS spent on food of late ! I'm looking like a barrel chested drawf of late !

Hahahaha

Ryan said:
Eagle1188 said:

Hahahaha - thx for the kind offer, but we'll be good. I'll shout if necessary. My missus wants LESS spent on food of late ! I'm looking like a barrel chested drawf of late !

Hahahaha

hahahaha cracked me up, well done champ

Gosh. Never thought a couple of threads on this site would make me cry. Depression is such a horror with no easy fix. But your work here Manly Sea Eagles is such a lovely lovely thing. Hang in the Shane. I know plenty who have come out the other side - even with serious illness.

Manly at its best right here. Top work to all involved.

Napper said:
Thats awesome. Good to see there are some decent humans still around!!

Yep, we're definitely in the minority now days unfortunately.

Pretty sure that if I am correct I have found him on Facebook and he has been active there today

Ryan said:
Eagle1188 said:

Hahahaha

Your new nickname can be the ox:D

Great work from the club,makes me proud to support the Sea Eagles.Have a mate that suffers depression and we often take him out to his favourite activity and it really brightens him up.

The Eagle! I enjoy reading your posts.Take this offer up mate,it will do you the world of good..

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4