The End.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

NYEagle

Bencher
Manly have officially fallen from top to bottom in 7 months.

All this as a result of Glenn Stewart.

Unfortunately, the "Manly culture" has imploded on itself and destroyed itself,

At the end of the day, I just want to know. Was it Manly's fault for not offering Glenn Stewart a contract to begin the implosion, or were Cherry Evans and Foran just a greedy nu-culture that came in and sucked that culture dry due to their own greed.

It's so very very sad. 1989 and 1999 all over again, Sigh,

NYEagle

At the end of the day, I just want to know. Was it Manly's fault for not offering Glenn Stewart a contract to begin the implosion, or were Cherry Evans and Foran just a greedy nu-culture that came in and sucked that culture dry due to their own greed.

NYEagle
U r right

Hopefully management has learnt a lesson, one or two players don't win a grand final. DCE and in particular Foran look average when you don't have the likes of Lyons Mattai and Glen Stewart around you.

NYEagle
Thats ridiculous - Players are paid to play. :cool:

Pandering to a handful is not good business.

Gifty was let go, just like Kite etc - the fact that Snake, Choc and Foran and maybe Skivi withdrew their services is an indictment on their character.:mad:

Lack of management from the Board level - not the Coach who they have set up for failure in punishment for letting Gifty go.:punch:

NYEagle
"Officially" who judges that?

Probably not going to hear much from the people saying we should match their deals...

We will improve as long as we make the tough calls now. get in players who are passionate and want to play and we will improve. We have to be tough now because on what we saw today it has to change, that is totally unacceptable!

Look I feel sick after watching that.
How we get to this....player power that how. management investing too much In half's and not looking at balanced squad.
* our forwards are appalling out muscled for extra 300 metres up middle.
* in serious stakes lui, Symonds, Luke burgess, Mason, horo are either past it or Rejects. Jsl is dead set crap the only blokes other teams would want would be ballin, buhrer and Jake t.
* toovey needs to take blame for Blair he is terrible, why keep picking.
* pick Chee kam and vave nothing to lose now...
* the pack is the eyesore and Continues to be, we Have gone from equal first to last in 7 months.

Gifty was let go, just like Kite etc - the fact that Snake, Choc and Foran and maybe Skivi withdrew their services is an indictment on their character.:mad:

You make an excellent point here - the carry-on by Snake, Choc and Foran over the G.Stewart thing is very much a testament to their weak characters. The greed shown by Evans (and their is no way to deny despite his victim statement) is testament to his weak character.

All are good footy players, and great footy players when part of an strong premiership team. The fact they didn't recognise that together they would be challenging for the premiership every single year I expect will be a massive missed opportunity for them. I sincerely hope that Choc and Foran and Evans never win a premiership with the clubs they are at/going to.

I will always cheer against them no matter what team they are playing.

NYEagle

Anyone who is blaming Toovey for these limp performances, has no idea about footy. Whilst Toovey would never use it as an excuse, injuries have played a huge part in our 2015 campaign already. Add to that the loss of experience we have suffered in one foul swoop and you have a recipe for disaster. Jesus Christ himself could not turn the current bunch of reserve graders that are playing first grade into winners. We have had all these inexperienced young guys chucked in out of necessity due to Injury and the guys they are looking to for guidance on the field are the likes of Horo and Symonds. And whilst Horo and Symonds arent the worst players they are just not leaders or even bonafide first graders.

The game today compared to last year we have lost:
King, Matai, Lyon, Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Tafua, Lawrence, Gutherson and not to forget we lost Buhrer and Burgess to injury also.

Foran looks disinterested, but there is nothing Toovey can do to change his attitude as he is just a childish sook who is shirking his responsibilities. He is used to playing with Watmough and Matai running off him and now that he has only Horo he isn't interested in putting in, and I am glad Toovey wont pander to this bloke.

Trebojevic brothers are shining lights and we need to upgrade them immediately or face a media campaign to blow smoke up Toms arse until he is worth 3 million a season.

Sene-Lafao, Ligi Sao, Horo, Symonds, Lui, Mason, Burgess whilst honest toilers they were never meant to be starting first graders. They were brought to the club as depth like Shane Rodney and Joe Gulavao were in previous years. Unfortunately due to Injuries and players sooking off to other clubs we have been stripped bare and we have a reserve grade side competing for us in First Grade.

If we fielded this side below, we would be a lot more competitive and wouldnt look so dazed and confused. Inexperience is causing this deer in the headlights stuff not Toovey.
If this side was available to us we wouldn't be in this mess and we would not have lost today:

1. Stewart, 2. Hiku, 3. Lyon, 4. Matai, 5. Gutherson, 6. Foran, 7. DCE,
8. Burgess, 9. Ballin, 10. Lawrence, 11. Symonds, 12. Buhrer 13. Mateo
14. J. Trebojevic, 15. Mason, 16. Starling 17.Leary

Tom Trebojevic and Lui and others to back that lot up.

The media has latched on to this Toovey agenda because it sells papers, but it is a dead set con!

Our problem is that our players arent available and we are feilding 80% NSW cup side.

So don't throw the baby out with the dirty bathwater. We have had the most unlucky start to 2015 and there isn't much we can do about it.

Can't see us winning a game first wooden spoon ever thanks to Foran dce and new mansgement
Chin up. It can only get better. Players coming back from injury will have a massive affect. I have never seen Manly get a wooden spoon in my 49 years & it wont happen this year.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2