THE FANS + MEMBERS

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

king2213

Reserve Grader
Where is the respect for us the fans ?

1)The ones that travel to all the games ?
2)The members ??
3)The guys that put their Manly jersey on and go to the Pub and get into fights with all the other people !

How could you rip out the soul of the club ! All that hard work gone to waste !

The Penns have spat in our face's for their own agenda !

I will never forgive them for letting go of Peta Hiku for Lewis Brown who is 30 years old and Hku is 23 years old Manly blooded and a VALUED member of the KIWIS and Penrith ( WHo signed him for 3 years, Penrith have got their **** together, they look after the Fans, supporters and members )

But the Penns .. well the Penns can suck Lewis Browns nutts now !

I will never become a member under their ownership !

1)The ones that travel to all the games ?
2)The members ??
3)The guys that put their Manly jersey on and go to the Pub and get into fights with all the other people !

I will never forgive them for letting go of Peta Hiku for Lewis Brown who is 30 years old and Hku is 23 years old Manly blooded and a VALUED member of the KIWIS and Penrith ( WHo signed him for 3 years, Penrith have got their **** together, they look after the Fans, supporters and members )

Hiku will be nothing compared to walker in a number of years if walker is moved to centre of course. Hiku was only going to be stuck on the wing with us and at Penrith I believe they have offered him the fullback role when Moylan moves to the halves. Tom is a much better fullback than hiku I think you will the sense in moving on peta one day

Yep give how much he avoided the ball last week, Walker would have to get moved from the 6 to be playing origin. And if Api is back this week and Walker is still in that 6, then we know origin for Walker is definitely a long long long term away kind of prospect.

1)The one's that travel to all the games ?
2)The member's ??

Hiku will be nothing compared to walker in a number of years if walker is moved to centre of course. Hiku was only going to be stuck on the wing with us and at Penrith I believe they have offered him the fullback role when Moylan moves to the halves. Tom is a much better fullback than hiku I think you will the sense in moving on peta one day

this is not about Tom ! It is about releasing a young tough international, that has come through the Manly system ! He bleeds Manly !

DO we have four Tom Turbos ? NO.... SO Peta Hiku would be bloody handy now that 3 of our starting backline are about to retire !

I am with you Kingy but Hiku was a Warriors junior before he came to us. I personally didn't rate him all that much. Gutherson I thought would be the one to bite us and I reckon we could have used Ballins experience with this young side. No one has mentioned what we lost when Ballin was pushed out the door. He wasn't fast but he brought a grit to our side that is well and truly gone now.

you fail to comprehend that Matai, Snake and Lyon are on their last legs !!! This has nothing to do with Dylan Walker or Tom turbo .... Its is about releasing a fantastic international for the sake of Lewis Brown/Nate Myles/ Api / Nathan Green etc etc etc

I am with you Kingy but Hiku was a Warriors junior before he came to us. I personally didn't rate him all that much. Gutherson I thought would be the one to bite us and I reckon we could have used Ballins experience with this young side. No one has mentioned what we lost when Ballin was pushed out the door. He wasn't fast but he brought a grit to our side that is well and truly gone now.

if someone could bring up his stats over the years for off loads, meters, + meters gained after impact ! Okay he dropped a couple of bombs last year but overall mate ! he was the leading meter eater week in week out ! And hard meters ! 3 blokes on him popping out late offloads ! Utility value is priceless

Totally agree with Ballin ! Another possible reason why there is no cohesion !

if someone could bring up his stats over the years for off loads, meters, + meters gained after impact ! Okay he dropped a couple of bombs last year but overall mate ! he was the leading meter eater week in week out ! And hard meters ! 3 blokes on him popping out late offloads ! Utility value is priceless
I liked him as a player but i'm not missing him. But you are right he was a very good utility back. Could play 5/8 if needed too.

Didn't Hiku leave for Walker. We weren't able to officially sign Walker until we released another player. What gets me is how come we had to release so many players when Parradoesntmatta matter was able to get more and more good players. Didn't the NRL see that they were over the salary cap earlier?

Didn't Hiku leave for Walker. We weren't able to officially sign Walker until we released another player. What gets me is how come we had to release so many players when Parradoesntmatta matter was able to get more and more good players. Didn't the NRL see that they were over the salary cap earlier?

Frustrating huh. They could screw Manly over with Foran and Gutherson while cheating, yet retain both their services, while Manly struggle.

NRL's compensation for that ? More 5 day turn arounds than anyone else, stripping a home game away to Brisbane, poor officiating.

No wonder we are 4 wins from 10 games.

• 🤝
Reactions: mbe
There were some good signings and some strange signings in the off season and some good cutting and some strange cutting of players as well.

I agree it would have been great to have Ballin and Parcell sharing the hooking. I have no idea why we signed Lewis Brown and we really need Peta Hiku now.

NRL's compensation for that ? More 5 day turn arounds than anyone else, stripping a home game away to Brisbane, poor officiating..

I suspect the view of the National RIGby League towards Manly is that the punishments will continue until morale improves.......unfortunately the improved morale is seen as synonymous with relocation somewhere else.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6