The fire up at the end

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Killer03

Bencher
Who didn't love that period with 10 to go with the teams getting stuck into each other? But then we have to be politically correct and stop it. I probably sound like a dinosaur, but the feeling at the end was what rugby league fans (imo) want to see. We don't like Melbourne, they don't like us, matches between us used to enthral the rugby league world because there was feeling.....there was genuine hatred. Nup lets stop that, sterilise everything.

If I could pinpoint one thing that is wrong with rugby league its that, the powers that be have tried to turn a gladiatorial sport into a pc sport where refs and players listen to each others feelings and points of view,so we can say how enlightened we are as a sport.

Who didn't love that period with 10 to go with the teams getting stuck into each other? But then we have to be politically correct and stop it. I probably sound like a dinosaur, but the feeling at the end was what rugby league fans (imo) want to see. We don't like Melbourne, they don't like us, matches between us used to enthral the rugby league world because there was feeling.....there was genuine hatred. Nup lets stop that, sterilise everything.

If I could pinpoint one thing that is wrong with rugby league its that, the powers that be have tried to turn a gladiatorial sport into a pc sport where refs and players listen to each others feelings and points of view,so we can say how enlightened we are as a sport.
Darcy would have looooved it, bless him :D

We have followed the lead of AFL unfortunately.

giphy.gif

Biff stopped when Gallen whinged to NRL Smith in '13, about using the rough stuff in Ads to promote Origin.
The Galleon should have kept his cake hole shut.

Shame Lussick wasnt playing hey...

I liked seeing a bit of fire from the team, too, but once the smoke had cleared Melbourne ended up going in for another easy try, so we didn't even win the biff.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6