The fix is on

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

DSM5

First Grader
Just read in one of the Sydney papers that Harrigan loves the work of Matt Checchin. I assume this is to place this biased creep in the pocket.

Why wouldn't Harrigan like him, we is the same type of referee he was.

A disgracefully bad one.

Brookie Brawler said:
Well he may b as crucial to the result as DCE.
All we have to do is score plenty of tries and take the refs out of the game by blowing them off the park like we did against the Storm in 2008 and it wont matter what BS they pull on us!

the real fortynil said:
Brookie Brawler said:
Well he may b as crucial to the result as DCE.
All we have to do is score plenty of tries and take the refs out of the game by blowing them off the park like we did against the Storm in 2008 and it wont matter what BS they pull on us!

And let Jamie Lyon be the only one to politely talk to the refs so they don't build up a bias against us which might see crucial 50-50 decisions go the other way

Given Matai was cleared of using his knees by the NRL match review panel how can the NRL referees boss say this on NRL.com today?

Could the Broncos have been awarded a penalty try because of Matai’s knees?

The reason why it wasn’t a penalty try or an eight-point try is that the ball was already considered out. The knees came in after he was already out of play, so the penalty was deemed sufficient.

http://www.nrl.com/official-view-no-change-for-grand-final/tabid/11010/newsid/64992/default.aspx

Harrigan seems to be a law unto himself. He should be pulled into line pronto. The fact that they all don't sing from the same hymn sheet is a by-product of Gallop's ineffective leadership.

Haven't heard the reasons for not charging Matai but I asssumed it was because a penalty was deemed sufficient (as Des had suggested). They got the penalty, so case closed.

No conspiracy here folks.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4