The Footy Show Last Night

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hi guys i was bored last night and flicked the tv across to the footy show for the origin rap up. The had the 5 minutes in the bin segment and ray hadlee was on giving it to manly, and dave perry about the way he was sacked and darryl williams was left in his job. this guy really is a **** wit. micheal slater looked less than impressed and they went to an add break.

When the show returned, the boys were outside for a challenge and paul vautin was there finally sticking up for manly. He labeled the zorba sacking as waranted not because of him and the good sort comment, but him not doing his job and other matters. he also said david perry was doing a fantastic job at the sea eagles, as well as darryl williams. He gave hadlee a spray which i thought showed at least some loyalties, after his recent bagging of manly. About time you grew some balls vautin, and supported this club.

Did not see the Fatty bit but saw the hadley part.

What were the reasons for Zorba being made redundant? I thought it was around him not having the required skills to do the job (if it was performance then you can not make someone redundant)

I did not think it was over the "good sort" comment??

I wish Fatty was in the studio when hadley went off. Fatty seemed pretty fired up afterwards. He would've give it to him.

Anyone noticed on 5 in the bin when Hadley is stuck and runs out of **** to dribble he looks at Brohman and tries to give him **** instead? He does it every week. The blokes a clown.

Fatties love for the gold coast tits over shadows his supposed loyalty to manly, as a face of the membership drive I would have expected more from him thus year regarding driving the membership front. About time he stood up for our club !

Well there is no love lost between Hadley and Vautin....Hadley is a knob

Napper said:
bones said:
Hadley just had a rant on his program about it.

What was said?

He reckons Darell Willliams needs to apologise to the women who were present. He reckons he can only assume Zorba was sacked for the 'Good sort' comment because Manly have never issued a statement saying otherwise. He the good sort comment was not a hanging offence. He said of a player had said what Darrell said, then Manly and the NRL would have taken action and stood them down.

If he's so worried about the offended women, why won't he read or acknowledge wendy harmer's comments that no woman was offended at the comment and that women don't need a man to tell them when they are offended (as BE posted in another thread)?

Sounds like hardly (been) is the mysoginist here.

Hadley is a idiot. You cannot make someone redundant for misbehaviour etc. He was let go as we were heading in a different direction and his role in the current format at that time was not required. Yes Zorba was stood down for his comment but it was not the reason he was let go.

MadMarcus said:
I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of Hadley on the Footy Show. I hope so.

As much as i hate them, the way he spoke about Parra was a joke too. He should be ashamed of himself.

Napper said:
MadMarcus said:
I wouldn't be surprised if that is the end of Hadley on the Footy Show. I hope so.

As much as i hate them, the way he spoke about Parra was a joke too. He should be ashamed of himself.

Lol, why?

For once I have to agree with the peanut.

Parramatta are a joke :D

lsz said:
Did not see the Fatty bit but saw the hadley part.

What were the reasons for Zorba being made redundant? I thought it was around him not having the required skills to do the job (if it was performance then you can not make someone redundant)

I did not think it was over the "good sort" comment??

He cant be made redundant because of skills or for not being able to do his job, he can be fired for that though.

Redundancy is if there is no longer a job for you due to new technologies, the company has downsized etc

actually its explained here
http://www.fairwork.gov.au/termination/redundancy/pages/default.aspx

So it is more likely that he was fired for performance.

I know a company i worked for got into trouble, because they made people redundant then immediately hired people in the exact same role

Not that I've listened to many of his shows but...Interesting double standards re Hadley. His 'footie show' on the weekends has Brohman and the other sidekicks (Fulton included) giving snide innuendos and double meaning ****e (there is a word for that but I can't spell it) about women and the like. Total creep. I'm always puzzled about why Fulton's on his show. I would have thought that Fulton would try to have more gravitas than being the butt of jokes.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2