• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Wow...what a pathetically negative little place this has become. You hate everything the club does...but that is OK you are "supporters"
Here is a tip, start rallying behind your team, God knows they need it!
Well said Wombat , At the end of the day we are not perfect and no club is but we are the Manly Sea eagles the greatest club of all . Manly for life !!!
671173-manly-sea-eagles.jpg

We are no longer a club but a franchise.
Like McDonald's or eagle boys.
A club has a CEO that is given a job to do by a board elected by the members.
That's no longer the case.
I'm guilty of calling it a club.
It ain't.
And it shows.

We arent a club at the moment, we are a cold, bland sporting franchise.
And we arent fans, we are customers.

Its a pretty easy fix to be honest, but I dont think the current owners want it any other way, other than what they have created right now.
And as owners, they can do as they please, but dont expect all of us to be doing cartwheels about it.

Wow...what a pathetically negative little place this has become. You hate everything the club does...but that is OK you are "supporters"
Here is a tip, start rallying behind your team, God knows they need it!
The franchise needs a lot of things at the moment, and the customers support is way down the list. I will support anyone who wants to have a different perspective on this site as I can still remember getting kicked off the old Manly site. I'm pretty sure that Silvertails is all about different opinions.

I said this yesterday - league is a binary thing. You are trying to win or you are not. Loyalty, "local junior", "been here for years...", "future captain", etc. should mean little if the club can acquire a piece that they think brings them closer to a premiership. If they do not act in that situation THEN they have truly failed supporters.

You are supporting a location, some clothing/colours and a group of guys paid to be there. Don't lose sight of that.

It's called a forum, because people have different views on our team and how it's run. Calling others supporters on this site names for expressing a different view to your own is fu$king weak arse Sh!t.
People respect your view Legacy you should respect there's. You call everyone sooks for being pissed at our dismal season, yet you constantly sook at the people on the site?

Mate I respect the fact your so behind this great club, but people are allowed a different way of dealing with 2 bad seasons. I, like everyone on this site will always follow and love this great club. people just express it in different ways.

After the season we just had and the current recruitment rumours is anyone surprised this place is like a morgue??

We sign a few gooduns, and Twenty has us 7/8 in early May 2017 and watch this place fire up!!

Until then expect doom & gloom and lots of venting.

I can see where the customer thing comes from and do agree to a degree.. But

Manly forever, It is unconditional. Never thought about going anywhere else.

Never will go anywhere else.

Staff online

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8