The Forums and website going forward

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Dan

Kim Jong Dan
Staff member
Administrator
Tipping Member
It seems to me that one of the biggest issues are the forums on the new site. Whilst they are feature rich and offer a lot, they are simply too feature rich and not having a fully integrated forum and website seems to be a bit of an issue.

I am therefore weighing up a few options for this as we move forward. There are currently other forums under constructions that will more closely suit our needs and will also be fully integrated with the website.

So sit tight there will likely be a new forum on the way for the site in the near future, when this happens we will basically have to lock everything down.

We will then convert everything over to the new site, you will then need to attempt to login with the standard site login. This will very likely not work the first time, so you will need to request your password via the "Forgot your password?" link and your new password will be sent to you.

This means that it would be an outstanding idea to make sure that your email address is correct within the forum software as of today, though the new forum may be more than 2 months away it is better for you to start preparing now.

Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7