the funniest thing this week in the NRL is:

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Pretty hard to split the Rorters losing to Newcastle or the Scumdogs losing to the Cows.

Nah, the funniest thing is that we continue to give the middle finger to our critics who claim we're in crisis and falling apart.

The perennial egg-on-the-face of ALL the press/media trying to set us up for a fall (which we keep disproving) and the more likely pretenders in the Chooks, Dogs (and 'Riff, Tigpies, Bronx!) all trip up instead.

IF that last upset tonight happens (Faders over Vermin) what a royal finger to the RL world we'd have.

The video ref over-ruling the decision and awarding Melbourne's 2nd try after Slater didnt even contest the ball and took out Hunt in the air!!
This decision was so so so wrong that I suddenly burst out laughing. Increasingly common these days when watching NRL - happened again when Foran was penalised for a "shoulder charge" on Hurrell.....

Berkeley_Eagle said:
Souffs losing to Canberra

Please come true

That would be sensational, But I think Ricky Stuart may have something to say about it. He seems pretty determined to make a late charge for the Spoon.

Has a coach ever won 2 spoons in a row at 2 different Clubs? That surely would be some sort of Rugby League first wouldn't it?

Go Ricky, I'm rootin for ya!!!!!

Gaz 'Souths have a favourable run home, having 4 of their last 6 games at home. Albeit one is in Cairns' :p

He is still backing the Rorters as the Team to beat :sleepy:

Gaz looks like a cartoon character; so it's apt he acts and speaks like one, too.

If he's an expert in Fox's commentary stable, I'm the next Cleo Bachelor of the Year.

Hindy is a genious though 'Manly are untouchable' :sleepy:

I just hope that Manly smarten up and not get suckered into fights (like yesterday :mad:) as our potential suspensions will be a tactic by our Opponents :cool:

Gaz has tipped Manly to win the comp, but refuses to tip them to win in any game during the premiership rounds.
He tipped Parra, Knights and Canberra to beat us at Brookie this year.
The blokes a punish.

Yep, Phil Rothtool deflecting another painful week away from his beloved Sharks. Do they ever have a good week? Rarely I would suggest. #crisis

The funniest thing was the refs total blunder on Friday night in Newcastle when the Knights fullback took the ball dead. It should have been a line dropout, but instead the Knights took a 20m tap restart and at the end of that set of six, scored.

Sad because such a basic error was made by the referees and it cost a team a try. Funny because it happened to the Rorters.

RiverEagle said:
Gaz looks like a cartoon character; so it's apt he acts and speaks like one, too.

If he's an expert in Fox's commentary stable, I'm the next Cleo Bachelor of the Year.

rooger-ramjet3.jpg

He certainly is no genius!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4