The game was ours for the taking before the kickoff.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

captainskin

Reserve Grader
For those that watched the game on TV and happened to see the camera do an individual shot on Anasta: he was laughing away with a team mate trying to juggle the football with his foot. He didn't, or couldn't. But it was that 'cocky' smile, that self indulgent attitude of let's get this over with and have some fun along the way, that I believe was the feeling in the Rorters dressing room.

This contemptuous attitude carried right through the game, even when they were behind, even when they scored a couple of really good tries. They felt they were rightfully in front, and just give us a touch of the ball and we can control our destinies to our liking.
They weren't counting on Manly showing some spunk, some fight, some 'never say surrender' in the second half, which the Rorters weren't expecting from us like the previous year.

The Rorters had it all over Manly before the game: at the tab, in the line-up, in their size. And they knew this. And it effected them.

Somebody, however, forgot to tell Manly this. And to Manly's disbelief, they hung in there and decapitated the head of the cock, forcing the Rorters to run around headless.

Thank you for making me feel proud you mighty Eagles!

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4