The GI dive

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Well I said after Fa'aoso and Inu's tackles that it would start to creep in.

Tonight we lost a game due to it.

It wont take long for this to creep into the game more and more given the refs fall for it every time.

Reynolds perfected it tonight . The GI jump cost us a game this time

Check out this video on YouTube, it will confirm the DOG act:

http://youtu.be/wQx-6VADk38

Reynold's duck dived into Brookie - clear as anything :mad:

At least the News highlights are showing it and highlighting the cheating that the Dogs needed to get them the 2 points :mad:

if i heard it correct foran says "you can't make it worse". how does that deserve a 10m penalty?

watch his right leg, you can see him bounce on it twice preparing for the flip

I am going to play devils avacado (intended) by saying why was gifts hand between the lega? He doesnt put his hand there then there are no problems

You could say that Dan, but hooking the leg like that to take a man to ground happens most tackles

It's easy to see looking at replays that he jumped and milked it, full speed with 1 look though you can understand the refs call at the tim

The video ref one is inexcusable though

Dan said:
I am going to play devils avacado (intended) by saying why was gifts hand between the lega? He doesnt put his hand there then there are no problems

@dan I'm gonna ask the question devils avocado? What is it? Do you put extra chilli in it to devil it :D

Reynolds should be dropped from the NSw team for that act. He should be playing soccer where they love giving penalties for pretend falls.

Dan said:

You're right Dan. No hand between the leg, and "selling" the "GI dive" is impossible.

As soos as Reynold's was about to do his jump Gifty should have let go of his leg and let him fall on his own . He could have outfoxed him.

First time I've seen that footage.

What a shocker; you can't blame the player for trying it on, you have to blame the idiot referee for not seeing it for what it was.

is and always will be

DOG BY NAME DOG BY NATURE !!!!

SCUM %UCKEN DOGS !!!!

then i get slammed on here for not supporting NSW , when ive lived here all my life...

REYNOLDS , CRIMINAL BIRD , GALLEN - ( PAST MICK THE PENIS )

scum players i just cant barrack for them !!!

Shut it Dan no one likes you.

If the vid ref chimes in on various decisions the why the f did he allow that cowardly dive to be let go.

That was the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

And I've seen a lot of crap.

dceagle said:
Reynolds perfected it tonight . The GI jump cost us a game this time

Check out this video on YouTube, it will confirm the DOG act:
Thanks for posting that dc. I was p**sed off after hearing the description of the milking on the radio. Now that I've seen it, it's absolutely clear that we were totally ripped off. That's blatant cheating. Unbelievable. The dogs should not be proud of winning that way. And Des then complains about the refs? Ridiculous. Punch yourself Des!

globaleagle said:
Shut it Dan no one likes you.

If the vid ref chimes in on various decisions the why the f did he allow that cowardly dive to be let go.

That was the biggest load of crap I've ever seen.

And I've seen a lot of crap.

Knucks cop it worse. We shouldnt have let in so many tries. That first try and the pritchard try were all due to poor choices and defense. The refs cobtributed but we contributed more.
Its hard being rational and sane sonetimes it really is.

Its terrible having to watch it on delay as well I could have been tucked up in bed

Staff online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7