The GI Show in Perth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
CLIT COMMANDER said:
What a player this guy is. Carving Brisbane like a Xmas turkey.

Mate, I normally agree with your posts, but this post leads me to only one conclusion....your from qld aren't you? I know qld'ers love their imports, but seriously, he's playing Ok, but carving them up.....I don't think so.

You must be watching a different game to me.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
How was Yow Yea and his broken leg. s**t that must've hurt
Just saw it. Fark that was worse than George's in 08. you could see the bone pop out through the skin, held in by the socks soaking with blood. So that's why they wear socks.

No matter how well the NSW-born GI plays it's still the same South Sydney. Get all the luck and run to a 12-nil lead then fall apart. It's a part of South's culture. They can play really well, but rarely for a prolonged period.
Dave Taylor is another ' superstar' but he only plays in patches, and I believe he goes missing in defence.
That winger Everingham is good. Apparently he played for us. Pity we let him go. I suppose there were too many good wingers ahead of him.

Ralphie said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:

Mate, I normally agree with your posts, but this post leads me to only one conclusion....your from qld aren't you? I know qld'ers love their imports, but seriously, he's playing Ok, but carving them up.....I don't think so.

ha ha mate i posted this 5 mins in and he had run for about 100m at that stage. went walkabout after that!

You see your young half back run down by the polar bear and Gillette, no wonder they dropped there heads after that. Broncs are looking very good.

Cambo said:
The Eagle said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:

As easily as he bashed his gf?
Alledgedly Shane ;)
Don't think you could call it a 'bashing', she says she wasn't hurt.

But it certainly was an assault, however he was let off without a conviction being recorded, on condition he did some counselling and pay $3000 to a womens health service.

http://www.theage.com.au/rugby-league/league-news/greg-inglis-avoids-conviction-over-assault-charge-20100412-s2lg.html

I was thinking about this last night too CC and for a "SUPERSTAR" this guy goes MIA alot.
He was great for the first 20, and then that was it.
No doubt some of the things he does, only he can do, and he is unstoppable on his day, but for me it is too few and far between.
I imagine he's on bigger $$$ than Slater but, as a footballer, I'd take Slater any day.
Far more consistent imo.

CLIT COMMANDER said:
Ralphie said:
CLIT COMMANDER said:

ha ha mate i posted this 5 mins in and he had run for about 100m at that stage. went walkabout after that!

So racist,you cant accuse an aboriginal of going walkabout lol

GI has done more in the fullback role in 2 games than he did in the centres the last two seasons. I'm impressed so far, as he is a much more potent weapon from there. It will take him a while to defend properly like Snake and Slater.

Broncs deserve a lot of credit for that fightback. Backline reshuffle and got over the top of the bunny pack. Sandow still is not offering enough in Souf combos but I'm sure he will improve. I agree on Taylor, man-mountain but not earning his bickies yet.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4