The Gloating Sterlo and the Foran Myth

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

conanu

Bencher
I can get over these mercenaries taking the cash, but I am struggling with the gloating from media anal warts like Sterlo. These media types like Hooper and Massoud carrying on like they knew all along and pumping up the tyres of these 2 judas like characters. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. My biggest problem is with people referring to these two players like they are somehow full of integrity and class when they couldn't be further from it.

Here are 10 reasons Kieran Foran has zero integrity if he has signed with Parramatta. He does not have any of the values that everyone claims he has.

1. Nowhere to be found when a few players have left and the going gets tough. FAIL
2. Turning his back on a club that nurtured him took a risk on him in a premiership team and has paid him well and has held him in high regard as a future captain & leaving knowing his actions will leave that same club in disarray.
3. He has lied repeatedly to Manly and led them into a false bidding war even to the point of sending his management to Manly for conversations knowing all to well he is leaving.
4. By not informing Manly of his plans earlier he has forced Manly to turn their back on DCE thinking they had a better chance of signing Foran.
5. Never once has he stated he loves the club and always at every turn maintained that it was a hard decision to stay. Even though Manly have moved heaven and earth to give him and DCE the best coaches such as A. Johns etc.
6. Pretends to be this rock of Integrity however has been happy to perpetuate a lie and lie to teammates and management on a daily basis.
7. Doesn't have friends that give me any hope that he is as intelligent as people make out. He has been lured by the myth of King Arthur and he is directed by a moron from the shallowest end of the gene pool in Anthony Watmough.
8. He said he won't discuss any other clubs until he is sure he isn't staying at Manly. I call bull****!
9. He looks like a sensitive new age sook because he isn't happy.
10. The doozy of them all "Its not about money its about where he will be able to play his best football"

Team mates don't want to believe he is lying to them because they consider themselves his friend and we are all the dopes who don't understand.

Sterlo: I hate this little smug fraud of a person with a passion greater than his hatred of Manly. He hates Manly and no-one is happier than this little bastard that the Eels have stolen Foran. How DCE thought doing an Interview with this little scab was going to clear up anything other than re-enforce the fact that he has left for money is beyond me. The questions Sterlo asked were all responded to by way of Daly reading from a cue card hense why he was often looking away whilst he was talking. And I am sorry but Willie Mason is not the guy to be discussing Manly culture when he has been apart of it for 5 minutes. But i do like the fact that Willies biggest concern was for the fans.

Basically the whole Rugby League community is delighted that our club has imploded and the Parramatta SCABS along with the Gold Coast Hyena's are feasting on a carcass left behind by the NRL's lack of vision.

Thanks for letting me write this RANT, I love this club always will, no matter. However i don't have to be happy with the inept performance of our management at the moment as it is utter garbage and a sickening disregard for the fans that hurt more than any player or official when garbage like this occurs. We should be the life members because we care for life. not some sack like that dropkick Watmough.

Last edited:
I can get over these mercenaries taking the cash, but I am struggling with the gloating from media anal warts like Sterlo. These media types like Hooper and Massoud carrying on like they knew all along and pumping up the tyres of these 2 judas like characters. This whole thing stinks to high heaven. My biggest problem is with people referring to these two players like they are somehow full of integrity and class when they couldn't be further from it.

Here are 10 reasons Kieran Foran has zero integrity if he has signed with Parramatta. He does not have any of the values that everyone claims he has.

1. Nowhere to be found when a few players have left and the going gets tough. FAIL
2. Turning his back on a club that nurtured him took a risk on him in a premiership team and has paid him well and has held him in high regard as a future captain & leaving knowing his actions will leave that same club in disarray.
3. He has lied repeatedly to Manly and led them into a false bidding war even to the point of sending his management to Manly for conversations knowing all to well he is leaving.
4. By not informing Manly of his plans earlier he has forced Manly to turn their back on DCE thinking they had a better chance of signing Foran.
5. Never once has he stated he loves the club and always at every turn maintained that it was a hard decision to stay. Even though Manly have moved heaven and earth to give him and DCE the best coaches such as A. Johns etc.
6. Pretends to be this rock of Integrity however has been happy to perpetuate a lie and lie to teammates and management on a daily basis.
7. Doesn't have friends that give me any hope that he is as intelligent as people make out. He has been lured by the myth of King Arthur and he is directed by a moron from the shallowest end of the gene pool in Anthony Watmough.
8. He said he won't discuss any other clubs until he is sure he isn't staying at Manly. I call bull****!
10. The doozy of them all "Its not about money its about where he will be able to play his best football"

Sterlo: I hate this little smug fraud of a person with a passion greater than his hatred of Manly. He hates Manly and no-one is happier than this little bastard that the Eels have stolen Foran. How DCE thought doing an Interview with this little scab was going to clear up anything other than re-enforce the fact that he has left for money is beyond me. The questions Sterlo asked were all responded to by way of Daly reading from a cue card hense why he was often looking away whilst he was talking. And I am sorry but Willie Mason is not the guy to be discussing Manly culture when he has been apart of it for 5 minutes. But i do like the fact that Willies biggest concern was for the fans.

Basically the whole Rugby League community is delighted that our club has imploded and the Parramatta SCABS along with the Gold Coast Hyena's are feasting on a carcass left behind by the NRL's lack of vision.

Thanks for letting me write this RANT, I love this club always will, no matter. However i don't have to be happy with the inept performance of our management at the moment as it is utter garbage and a sickening disregard for the fans that hurt more than any player or official when garbage like this occurs. We should be the life members because we care for life. not some sack like that dropkick Watmough.

Top post mate

I hate the way dce speaks, there's some very off about it. His interview tonight was scripted, it was obvious.
I wanted to keep both of them but for the money they're getting I'm happy for them to go. Foran on 4.7 mill over 4 years? That is beyond stupid money. I thought Manly's offer of 850k a season was pushing it.
I hope Littlejohn shreds it this weekend, it's basically an audition.
I'm thoroughly excited about all this cap space. Warwick with a big budget is an exciting thought.

Foran said that it was never about money, rather the fact that he wants to take his game to another level, the fact that Parras offer is $400,000 per season more has nothing to do with it, yeah right.

I agree with whats been said. A massive free kick to the people out there who have feared us and are now coming home to roost enjoying our dysfunction and current problems.

I think its a myth to suggest that no player is not interested in the coin and to suggest its about bettering my career when as Foz and DCE have enjoyed the coaching of Toovey and Joey its a bit rich.

These guys have turned their back on the club when it really needed it!

Sterlo is bald old ****face and his show sucks. Boring as ****. Sitting around like wash ladies having a gossip about ****, **** you Sterlo.

Remember 2008? How good was that? It was the best feeling because the club was on it's knees after the joint venture. The bad times will make us truly appreciate the next premiership. I just hope the club has been in the planning stages for a while. I enjoy the football more watching a young team develop, rather than watch a bunch of pampered divas running around.

Foran said that it was never about money, rather the fact that he wants to take his game to another level, the fact that Parras offer is $400,000 per season more has nothing to do with it, yeah right.
These pricks did'nt even have the decency to let the fans or the club know they were leaving, stringing the whole thing out till the start of the season for maximum disruption. I would'nt believe a thing either of them said. A couple of two faced, self serving bastards.

I still blame The Wolverine jersey lol. Agree with Moondog though.

I have to say if all this crap with foran is true I have more respect for DCE than foz. At least he stood up and owned it. Didnt just white ant the team. Manly pulled his offer so he picked one of the other two and told his team first. There is a clear timeline. Foz on the other hand no one knows if he's full of **** and lied through his teeth to everyone. Someone wipe that little sad sack face off him too.

Team mates don't want to believe he is lying to them because they consider themselves his friend and we are all the dopes who don't understand.

Post of the year. Remember when Foran struggled greatly with the decision to re-sign after Des left despite all his mates still playing at Manly & having just won a GF?!?! My conclusion is that he must be a North Sydney Bears fan at heart.

I don't care what other teams fans are saying. Let them have their moment.

At the end of the day, we have had a phenomenal run - 4 gfs, 2 premierships, preliminary finals in 8 years. And playing finals football for 10 years straight.

Can any other team lay claim to such success? F*** no.

Will Parramatta go on such a streak? F*** no.

Will Gold Coast go on such a streak? Bahahahahaha f*** no!

We needed to come back to the playing field at some stage. The salary cap is designed for that purpose.

We now have a huge war chest if as they say Foran is going as well as DCE which is confirmed.

Come on people, we will rise again. Been a rough few months, but it really can't get worse.

**** Parra fans - they are the biggest no hopers of all time. They think Kieran Foran on 1.25 million a year is the best decision in the world. I say it's going to have huge implications with their salary cap and they are all too stupid to realise it yet.

Go Manly!!

Yes the little bald man is getting his rocks off at the moment , the vision of him presenting Choc with his Parra rag before the game was enough for me. For a player well known for his toughness Foran pretty well dogged it limping off the field didnt look real keen to play. I dont think either have been putting in for a while and watch DCE pick up an injury limp off the field this Saturday and be side lined for at least six weeks.

Foran's pathetic disinterested performances during the final months of last year were a disgrace for a bloke who is earning hundreds of thousands of dollars from manly.

Certainly shows he has no integrity or interest in his fellow players. I am glad he will never be a Manly captain as we need better players than this

Could not agree more..... next time a player says "it's a hard decision whether to stay or go" management need to say "Let's make it easy for you. On your bike!!" If hey want to parade themselves from club to club then our doors are LOCKED. Again.....On your bike. If they had re-signed we would be putting up with the same crap 2 or 3 years down the track!

Could not agree more..... next time a player says "it's a hard decision whether to stay or go" management need to say "Let's make it easy for you. On your bike!!" If hey want to parade themselves from club to club then our doors are LOCKED. Again.....On your bike. If they had re-signed we would be putting up with the same crap 2 or 3 years down the track!
I think that is basically what Joe Kelly said to DCE when he pulled the offer.

...For a player well known for his toughness Foran pretty well dogged it limping off the field didnt look real keen to play. I dont think either have been putting in for a while and watch DCE pick up an injury limp off the field this Saturday and be side lined for at least six weeks.

I was speaking with my neighbour on Saturday after the Friday game. He is a Parramatta fan and so is his 4 year old son. (Child abuse in my opinion. Brainwashing your 4 yo to follow a loser team like doesntmatta.)

I said to him then that I believe you are getting Foran. He said he already knew that. I said that I'd guessed it when he went to tackle Hoppa. I could see it in his face he wasn't going to bring much sting as he knew they would be team mates next year.

But his next comment my neighbour said to me was; "yeah I think Foran dogged it with a fake injury last night." Now of course I don't believe that. I believe Foran was injured and left the field injured OK.

But that comment worried me. From a P/matta supporter to think that I was shocked.

It worries me on two fronts:
that fans of his new team thinks he is dogging it.
that it might be the Parramatta culture of dogging it.

If I was Foran and to a lesser extent DCE I'd be a bit worried about the culture they are entering into. Remember the old curse very few players make after they leave Manly.

Best thread I've read in ages and some great posts. F**k all these weak pricks let them go. Apparently Bozo is running a junior development plan. Just watch it might take a few years but the money saved from these selfish assholes will go toward a team of development players who will want to bleed for this club not a bunch of me, me, look at me sooks.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4