The Global Reach of the Manly Brand

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Bradza

Bencher
Tipping Member
Did anyone stay up and watch the British Open golf last night? Immediately behind the first tee there was a bloke in a Manly jersey. He was in a prime spot so every time a new pairing teed off he was on camera.

Good work son! Does anyone know of someone travelling over there at the moment?

It was a shame that Matt Goggin couldn’t hold on but at least the cricketers did (for the time being). It’s gonna be a long afternoon……..
:-\

There are plenty of ex Manly players over there, may have been Beaver he loves his golf.

I have the front page of the Telegraph on my fridge with this huge picture of the Swans winning their premiership way back when.  Standing to the left of the boys is a guy in full Manly strip.  The headline says HEROS, I've blanked out the S and drawn an arrow to the Manly guy.  A true hero, alone amongst the fools who think their game is superior..

I know the picture your are referring to DSM5. I work casually at the SCG & SFS and in the upper level of the Members Area (M.A Noble Stand) there is a massive print of that particular scene. The guy in the Manly jersey is very prominent.Always brings a smile to my face..........

DSM5 link said:
I have the front page of the Telegraph on my fridge with this huge picture of the Swans winning their premiership way back when.  Standing to the left of the boys is a guy in full Manly strip.  The headline says HEROS, I've blanked out the S and drawn an arrow to the Manly guy.  A true hero, alone amongst the fools who think their game is superior..

DSM5 Gold mate can you post it here ?

I saw a Manly tshirt on a native kid in a documentary exploring the upper reaches of the Amazon. Not quite Real Madrid, but a global brand all the same.

Staff online

• Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe
  • Dan
    Kim Jong Dan

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8