The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Finals week 2 2012

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Always good to read. Thanks.

Remarkably in all of this a game was still going on, where one team used all their experience to slam the fortress door shut, and the other was left to whinge like a big bunch of big sooks.

My favourite simile!

THE UGLY:
The media obsession with deciding this game was robbed from the Cowboys, totally and utterly ignoring the fact the only reason they got to 12 points was on the back of an illegal strip, and of course on top of that ignoring who the better team was.

- correct. It's hard to find a media outlet saying 'Manly won', rather it's all 'cowboys robbed.'

However, I've noticed this is usually the case re manly so all's good!!

You're assuming like all dogs supporters that they are going to waltz into the grand final. They've got another thing coming if they go into next week with that smug attitude and I can tell you they ALL have that attitude at the moment. If it's Souffs which I think it will be then it will be game on. They think they are already past the post and Greensnot is printing up premiers T-shirts already. just remember saints 2009

Your summation is like another Manly high after a deserved victory :)

Manly v Canberra GF for mine :D

Yesterday, those of us there early cheered the Aints NYC to eliminating the Dogs :p

Pity you didn't work for News Ltd CF2, you should read the Courier ( Cowboy) Mail up here today, and I Gus's the Trollagraph would be the same in Sydney, despite the obvious bias yours is a far better summation of the game that the rest of the crap I am reading.

nice report cf2, Jorge had a blinder, can now see why Manly resigned him. I did have to rub my eyes a couple of times because I thought I was seeing things, (T-Rex running)

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4