The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 11

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Awesome report as usual, that I look forward to each week. Great analysis. It is a pity the Telegraph doesn't have a reporter like you that can analyse evenly and without senstationalism. Thanks once again.

Classic report. Ultra impressive win. That Maxwell is a useless ref. I hear through the sports ears their mindless banter. If they quit being so stoked with each other and concentrated on applying the rules, then they might just start doing their job half way properly. But enough of that, I loved seeing the depth in our squad on show and how they all really stood up and didn't fall for the intimidatory tactics of the Roosters. I better not start on Warea Hargreaves. Suffice to say I'm really pleased we let him go.

Nice report as usual cf2. Though I might like to add on the bad as the persistant number of errors and silly penalties given away especially in the first half. Again the error count is higher for us the roosters 13-10 and as a result the completion rate is still quite poor, this persistant problem really needs to be stamped out fast.

Great report mate I love reading these the sooner after the game the better - you write well and without bias, much.

Keep it up because I think we all appreciate the effort.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2