The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 13

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

cf2 is back

Reserve Grader

After the "diabolical" performance at Penrith the Brookie faithful awaited the return of Keiran Foran, and hopefully with it the return of Manly muscle. Could we finally put the Dragons to the sword?

Read the full article

Another great summation.

Reall loved:

The perennial whinger Hornby banging on an on to the refs only to be sent back in goal to sulk over the drop out.

These are the moments big George lives for and he took every opportunity to run the pie shop straight up the Dragons guts.

With the silly pink boots firmly back in the locker room,

Great suff cf2.

Jerry1 said:
To be honest it was a very scratchy win and not a sure thing till the last few mins.

I know what you're saying but I felt we were always in control apart from the 10 mins or so after they scored.

Excellent read. We did speculate pre-game if 2V quietly pulled Lussick aside and said, mate between you and me, piss off those pink boots and concentrate on playing good hard footy. Bingo!
The good really was the the Manly team as a whole, sad to see Whare go because he is very good, however the whole side really played good hard committed footy. Bad - yeah slack crowd numbers. Lazy and bad attitude right there.
Ugly - sulky Hornby and them laying all over us in the ruck all night.
Lovely bye now = 4 point win! Life is very good indeed.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4