The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 16

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Thanks again for the article.

".....like two old grandfathers driving the commodore at 40km/h in the wrong lane blissfully unaware of the traffic stacked up behind them...."

That's a lot of cars on the wrong side of the road!

Great job cf2. Usual high standard.
I felt for the ABC radio dudes - are they pissed or what? Surely the ABC bosses must be aware that these guys are a bit embarrassing. Not to mention their clear Roosters bias. What a game though. Blistering relentless attack, with no let up for the useless chooks.

bazeagle said:
Great job cf2. Usual high standard.
I felt for the ABC radio dudes - are they pissed or what? Surely the ABC bosses must be aware that these guys are a bit embarrassing. Not to mention their clear Roosters bias. What a game though. Blistering relentless attack, with no let up for the useless chooks.

The Roosters' bias?
Or perhaps the Manly hatred.
We all know that Warren Ryan is totally against Manly. I thought David Morrow had a bit more evenness about him.

But time will tell, esp when we play Parra as another Sunday 3pm game, next week after the bye.

BTW, cf2, another great report.
It must be difficult to describe EACH try when there's 9 of them.

Laughed when the dynamic duo were calling DCE and he was off the field!

Nah morrow can scarcely even say manly without gritting his teeth. Some funny moments occasionally on 702 breakfast when he used to speak to Adam spencer, a manly fan. Morrow could never bring himself to praise manly.

Seriously should park those two ABC commentator logs. Fully unjustifiable bias against Manly and physical blindness are two compelling reasons. Bring back Peter Wilkins, he was a great league commentator.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4