The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 22

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Top report. That video ref Steve Clark is a TOOL of the highest order. He hates us as well. I recall that time a few seasons back when he was interacting/baiting the Manly fans in the Jane Try Stand just under his window. I don't know who he thinks he is, dead set. That said as many have said the entire refereeing squad are wankers, with the exception of Archer and Hayne. Forget the rest. Great gutsy win, up there as well. A supremely proud Manly victory.

Top report. That video ref Steve Clark is a TOOL of the highest order. He hates us as well. I recall that time a few seasons back when he was interacting/baiting the Manly fans in the Jane Try Stand just under his window. I don't know who he thinks he is, dead set. That said as many have said the entire refereeing squad are wankers, with the exception of Archer and Hayne. Forget the rest. Great gutsy win, up there as well. A supremely proud Manly victory.

Great stuff cf2.

Maybe you don't notice the Victa 2-stroke because he looks like a shorter, stockier version of Lussick, without the brain explosions?

Awesome report CF2. This game was proof that the NRL dont need high scoring affairs to produce quality football. Both teams knew defence would win the night, and we just got over the line. I agree, both of our disallowed tries should have been awarded, but the pleasing aspect was our boys didnt drop their heads, we kept fighting right up until the 80th minute

Awesome report CF2. This game was proof that the NRL dont need high scoring affairs to produce quality football. Both teams knew defence would win the night, and we just got over the line. I agree, both of our disallowed tries should have been awarded, but the pleasing aspect was our boys didnt drop their heads, we kept fighting right up until the 80th minute

Some good reporting there, CF2, as usual.

Fans don't notice Mauro because he does all the little things right.
Rarely drops a ball, rarely misses a tackle and rarely gives away stupid penalties. Vic's reliability is his biggest asset, IMO.

Some good reporting there, CF2, as usual.

Fans don't notice Mauro because he does all the little things right.
Rarely drops a ball, rarely misses a tackle and rarely gives away stupid penalties. Vic's reliability is his biggest asset, IMO.

Enjoyed that report as much as I enjoyed the game. Wolfy coping a bad rap for that miss catch. IMO maybe DCE could of been a little more aware where the pill was going to land. Otherwise that's Rugby league

Enjoyed that report as much as I enjoyed the game. Wolfy coping a bad rap for that miss catch. IMO maybe DCE could of been a little more aware where the pill was going to land. Otherwise that's Rugby league

In the warm up,both Wolfie and Jorge had Foz,DCE and Matty bomb them for at least 5 minutes. Wolfie caught them all,Jorge almost all. I was in the East side and was heartened to see Jamie talk Wolfie back all the way to the restart. He was absolutely gutted,but it was DCE that was not looking at the ball IMO:(

Vic is like Matty,does the basics well to enable the more gifted to do their bit.:angel:

GRose's 14 is easily explained-it was Close The Gap round :p

In the warm up,both Wolfie and Jorge had Foz,DCE and Matty bomb them for at least 5 minutes. Wolfie caught them all,Jorge almost all. I was in the East side and was heartened to see Jamie talk Wolfie back all the way to the restart. He was absolutely gutted,but it was DCE that was not looking at the ball IMO:(

Vic is like Matty,does the basics well to enable the more gifted to do their bit.:angel:

GRose's 14 is easily explained-it was Close The Gap round :p

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4