The good, the bad and the ugly report - rd 23

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
To be honest I was more worried about tonight than Storm at home where i think we will lift and win.

I can see us running second,winning first semi and maybe falling just short at the death but who knows.Saints v Broncos in GF for mine.

Cambo said:
Can someone tell me when it stopped being about getting the two points and became about playing like Melbourne.

Mickqld you oxygen theif you wanna compare it to Melbourne well here's a comparison parra lead Melbourne 18-zip when they played they only lead us 10 zip.

A wins a win deadset I can see some of you wankers being here gf night complaining that we didn't win by 40 again. Get a grip.

Well put mate, in the grand scheme of things last night was a nothing game, almost a dead rubber

Thanks Mark from Brisbane for the compliment on the report. I just did this for fun at the beginning of the season and Daniel (site owner) asked if I'd like to do it weekly so glad it's well received.

I try to keep a balanced but positive view but it was certainly tested in the first half last night. However it's a very long season and we are sitting in an incredible 2nd place which most of us would never have dreamt of back in March.

susan said:
To be honest I was more worried about tonight than Storm at home where i think we will lift and win.

I can see us running second,winning first semi and maybe falling just short at the death but who knows.Saints v Broncos in GF for mine.
Many of the so called media experts predicted that we would be lucky to make the top 8 this season . but the true believers Dessie the players and the optimistic supporters had faith in the team and we surprised . To be honest Susan come grand final time I can see us suprising more people. Have feathers will fly!!!!

Central Coast Eagle said:
Where'd you hear that? Your mate jase???

GOLD :) great post bur wronf

Dazza actually heard it in a lecture at uni whilst studying for his 4th degree

cf2 is back said:
Thanks Mark from Brisbane for the compliment on the report. I just did this for fun at the beginning of the season and Daniel (site owner) asked if I'd like to do it weekly so glad it's well received.

I try to keep a balanced but positive view but it was certainly tested in the first half last night. However it's a very long season and we are sitting in an incredible 2nd place which most of us would never have dreamt of back in March.

This sort of original content shouldnt be reserved for the forum, it really belongs on the front page of this great site :)

Cambo said:
Central Coast Eagle said:
Where'd you hear that? Your mate jase???

GOLD :) great post bur wronf

Dazza actually heard it in a lecture at uni whilst studying for his 4th degree

cf2 is back said:

This sort of original content shouldnt be reserved for the forum, it really belongs on the front page of this great site :)

I agree Cambo. cf2 is a best mate - but quite honestly his reporting skills crap all over Greg Pritchard and that tool Roy Masters at the SMH. Forget the Tele - the dicks that work there can't think yet alone write properly.

FFS Darren can u please drop the Jase thing it's becoming annoying. We do not give a **** what a two headed Souths supporter thinks!

c'mon!! we need a bit of variety and less one eyed stuff. I will not post what Jase says from now on though to keep everyone happy.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4