The Good, the Bad and the Ugly report - Rd 24

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Never too late to read about Manly. Especially when we delivered a first half of such unparalleled brilliance. The 2nd half was what it was. And as the report points out we do have depth to cover the injuries. Having said that we need Ballin on the park, big time. I hope he's ok.
What's with that other tool blatantly copying the GBU thing?

Never too late to read about Manly. Especially when we delivered a first half of such unparalleled brilliance. The 2nd half was what it was. And as the report points out we do have depth to cover the injuries. Having said that we need Ballin on the park, big time. I hope he's ok.
What's with that other tool blatantly copying the GBU thing?

Bennett's teams in recent times have been very good defensively and knowing that Manly can win the game in one half of footy against such teams is very comforting, when leading into the finals. In regards to the write up it is on the money, but i do not think that Manly could handle many more injuries to the outside backs.

Bennett's teams in recent times have been very good defensively and knowing that Manly can win the game in one half of footy against such teams is very comforting, when leading into the finals. In regards to the write up it is on the money, but i do not think that Manly could handle many more injuries to the outside backs.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2