The Good, the Bad and the Ugly, Ricky Stuart report

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
You here to just bash the blues, should be supporting them. Sure alot of blokes didnt have there best game and we still should of got the win. Tactics and play was not helped also because of bull**** ref calls.

Of course Carney will be better for the run be it a cliche remark its truth, what is he going to get better not playing origin!?

Ricky might of made some selection/position issues ok , but in the post match conference you can see how dissapointed he is and he does not want to offer any excuses regardless. If he does then he gets bagged for whinging and fined 10k with people like you here to criticise every move no matter what approach he or someone takes.

Load of rubbish that was

I certainly don't agree with much of your criticisms of players. Bird was the best player on the field, and I thought Pearce shaded Cronk and has found his feet at this level.

But on to Stuart. The thing that irks me about him is his inconsistency. Last year it was all about loyalty, yet there were nine changes (I believe) in this team. He was loyal to Creagh, who has been playing crap, yet not to Choc who has been killing them.

Stuart has been given everything he has asked for, but his record is terrible. When he talks I know it is pure spin. He is about as honest as that redhead in Canberra.

Disagree Haz88.

Great report CF2 and as usual a frank and honest account. I'm totally over Ricky Stuart too.

Creagh, Bird, Jenninngs, Merrin all wrong selections. Where was Choc? Why only play T Rex for 23 minutes. Why pick Buhrer at all for all of 7 mins?

Stuart is a sore loser and he has a duty to talk at press conferences not sit there and sulk saying "I'm not going to comment".

Pretty much on the money there CF2.

I thought Bird was great, but we all see it differently.

Love your work.

So Carney is going to get better not playing??

Hayne while he hasent been playing GREAT for parra he still should be in the side and jusitifed that last night. If you dont think Hayne didnt play well and earn his spot last night your deadset watching a different game.

Bird had a good game aswell. Seems to me like your giving it to certain players as it may be your personal opinion of them rather than judge them on their game performance.

I do agree with some of the selections as there is no way Creagh should even be close to that side.

My opinion..

Daniel - Cf2's totally on the money article needs to be published in the mainstream media, somehow. It's awesome on every level and accurate to the hilt. (ok we disagree on the Inglis try - I cannot see that Farah's boot did anything - Inglis simply spilled the pill) but apart from this minor point, I too am fully and totally over Stuart. He is a bullying loser. He cannot select a well balanced side, he favours old pals (like Creagh, clearly) and importantly cannot prepare a side mentally for rep footy. He also does not conduct himself professionally in front of the media. His arrogance astounds me. Sack the clown. Great work Cf2. Haz88 = no idea.

Stick it up your arse Bazeagle you moron.

How he has come up with some of those player analysis is beyond me. Maybe he was watching the game with his guide dog along side you i do not know, but i dont agree.

I hate Sticky. But even I will admit he got players to show up last night willing to give it everything. He's wrong about Choc and Creagh. But every other team selection on that performance is fine and he just needs to fine tune them.

Cf2 clearly hates Ricky Stuart which is fair enough he's allowed his opinion but reading his report you would think the Blues lost by 20 to 30 points and was never in the game

Terrible write-up.

If you couldn't see that Hayne & Bird were great, you shouldn't be writing match reports.

Haz88 said:
Stick it up your arse Bazeagle you moron.

How he has come up with some of those player analysis is beyond me. Maybe he was watching the game with his guide dog along side you i do not know, but i dont agree.
Debate the topic Haz88. And leave out the personal attacks and name calling please.

Volley said:
Terrible write-up.

If you couldn't see that Hayne & Bird were great, you shouldn't be writing match reports.

I thought Bird was oustanding as was Hayne. I dont rate Jennings at all however aside from the sinbinning I thought he was pretty good.

I could forgive Uate for the first try given we were a man down however not the second he is eric grothe like in positional play.

Carney had an ordinary night however I would give him another go and the only change I would make would be Choc for Ben Creagh.

and Ricky Stuart is an ordinary coach I think we all agree on that.

I reckon Stuart is doing a fair job in very difficult circumstances. He is taking a team with VASTLY inferior halves into battle against a team of champions & has had QLD wobbling on the ropes in 3 of the last 4 matches. Not solely his fault we never make the right play at the right time & land a killer blow.

We lost because Thurston takes the right option at the right times almost every time - and our halves are hit and miss ( Pearce ) ...and miss and miss ( Carney ).

Bird is a grub and Hayne is a lazy show pony. If I was a Parra fan I'd be demanding to know why he doesn't put in for the club. At least he half way put in last night.

Bazeagle - I am happy to discuss the topic with out the name calling however you stated i had no idea. I am entitled to an opinion as is everybody.

Mine was i did not agree it seems everyone is 50/50 on the issue. Do they have no idea also?

All that aside - i thought Bird, Hayne ,Jennings all played well im going to defend Jennings somewhat for his actions re: the sin binning as Qld had several players all over 2 of ours not to mention Brent Tate grabbing and twisting Luke Lewis by the neck. It obviously was a little brain snap but when your mates are in trouble everything else can go out the window at times.

Carney has to play again he will improve and I think we now have something to work with , carney, pearce and farrah combo.

Ricky I agree has to start delivering. I would like more of an answer as to why choc was left out in the first place , a different direction , what direction is that and how does he not fit into those plans when he can play however you want him to

Good work Volley, you must be best pals with Jatz whatever his name is.
At least you didn't resort to name calling. And better work from you Haz88. Your further post helps to prove me wrong about you having no idea.
Also while I'm on the subject of having no idea = Nate Myles MOM? Sorry? I must have been watching another match.

The Indian said:
I reckon Stuart is doing a fair job in very difficult circumstances.

Where I agree in giving Stuart some leeway is that he is attempting to come up with a strategic game plan to win.

Im still undecided if his plan to beat Qld with point scoring speed & pack mobility is going to win out or not but at least its a starting plan of sorts.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4