The good the strange & the annoying

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Jatz Crackers

First Grader

strange for the stop start mistake ridden first half
strange for manly not capatalising on fatigued broncos with our interchange
strange field goal
strange for injecting ballin on way too late
strange to see us stutter in attack when we had them on the ropes in their 20
strange we didn’t put 3 more trys on
strange to see willow take a heavy knock
strange to see both cuthbo & afa play ordinarily

faarkin Annoying disallowing beavers try
annoying for the blatant talking up of Brisbane by ikin and for that matter all of the commentators
annoying for the cat behaviour of hodges and his acting for penalties
annoying petro with his approaches to the ref without any questions
annoying support for the hannant no try
annoying to hear gus carry on for 10 mins about thaidays name & thai food

Good games by, Brett, BK, Ox, Lyon Beaver & Hall ! Superb game by Choc !

faarkin Annoying disallowing beavers try
annoying for the blatant talking up of Brisbane by ikin and for that matter all of the commentators
annoying for the cat behaviour of hodges and his acting for penalties
annoying petro with his approaches to the ref without any questions
annoying support for the hannant no try
annoying to hear gus carry on for 10 mins about thaidays name & thai food
I agree with all of these. In fact I was getting so frustrated by poor decisions that I could well see me giving the game away.

There is absolutely no reason for the video ref not to tell the ref that something was a blatant strip in the tackle, that there was a forward pass or help in game critical situations.

I watched the Warriors/Chooks game and that had just as many poor calls that could have really impacted the outcome.

Hodges was Brisbane's best but he is such a cat you want to see him rubbed out of the game.

And Gus, if he wants to call himself Try-eaww-deay that is his call and up to your stupid pig-headed small brain to come to grips with it.

It sure was a hugely frustrating day of watching footie.

One fantastic plus was the number of Manly fans at the game and just how vocal they were :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Gould is losing it. The Thaiday thing was a repition of the Moi-Moi thing a couple of weeks ago. There was a ton of anti-Manly talk with the 'commentary' and they just should shunt Ikin, a total tool. I'm sure Hodges raked Menzies eyes or at least poked his fingers in. Good to see our players laughing at Hodges when he feigned injury. Wanker.

Rumour doing the rounds is that Gus might not be a commentator next year and that he will be spending more time in Bondi.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7