The Greenberg song

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
RE: Greenberg

Lord Eagleton said:
Thats great. Who is it that wrote and performed that? Are they a Manly fan or which team do they support

It was performed by a friend of mine named Justin Anderson, basically a solo performer. I smash Greenberg almost daily on twitter and podcasts etc and I jokingly said he should do a song based on my standard "Todd Greenberg is a lowlife piece of ****" line I trot out. Two days later, into my email came that gem.

Follow him on Twitter @woodysolo and if you get to one of his gigs, request it LOL

More songs coming too btw.

Sorry I forgot to say... yes, he's a Manly fan of course :)

TWiL said:
Lord Eagleton said:
Thats great. Who is it that wrote and performed that? Are they a Manly fan or which team do they support

It was performed by a friend of mine named Justin Anderson, basically a solo performer. I smash Greenberg almost daily on twitter and podcasts etc and I jokingly said he should do a song based on my standard "Todd Greenberg is a lowlife piece of ..." line I trot out. Two days later, into my email came that gem.

Follow him on Twitter @woodysolo and if you get to one of his gigs, request it LOL

Welcome to Silvertails "This Week in League"

By the way THE funniest NRL Podcast on the planet!!

Can he write a few more verses?

He'd have plenty of material to sing about.

Then he could do the B side (showing my age) about the NRL.

Loved it man. :D

TWiL said:
Lord Eagleton said:

It was performed by a friend of mine named Justin Anderson, basically a solo performer. I smash Greenberg almost daily on twitter and podcasts etc and I jokingly said he should do a song based on my standard "Todd Greenberg is a lowlife piece of ..." line I trot out. Two days later, into my email came that gem.

You know what makes humour so funny. When there's an element of truth to it. This nailed it!!!

He has a growing Facebook page for us to support him on also....

https://www.facebook.com/Sacktodgreenberg

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7