The Grub Smith

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Frogz

Bencher
Premium Member
Did anyone hear the Grub, Cameron Smith on BSB this morning.
Jimmy Smith stuck it into him (gently) about his leg pull on the weekend. He stumbled and stuttered about if for 5 minutes, claiming he tackles just like everyone else...no one has ever told him he tackles dangerously etc etc.

What a knob.

The podcast is up on the BSB website, someone might post the link, I dont know how to.

I did hear it. Pretty weak from him saying he hasn't seen the Blair tackle which got him suspended. Yeah right.

I think he'll get done soon to be honest. As its starting to get out in the public domain a bit more the pressure will be on. I reckon they want to start cleaning that area up and hoped that Blair would serve a bit of a warning shot because they don't want to suspend the golden boy, but if he keeps doing it and its getting highlighted in the media they are going to have to make a stand.

The Storm are cooked anyway IMO. Their forward pack looks like they are feeling the effects of the long season. I think the teams have all caught on now the best way to beat them is by bashing them and teams doing that to them week after week has been leaving them battered. I'm declaring them GONE for 2012.

Masked Eagle said:
I did hear it. Pretty weak from him saying he hasn't seen the Blair tackle which got him suspended. Yeah right.

I think he'll get done soon to be honest. As its starting to get out in the public domain a bit more the pressure will be on. I reckon they want to start cleaning that area up and hoped that Blair would serve a bit of a warning shot because they don't want to suspend the golden boy, but if he keeps doing it and its getting highlighted in the media they are going to have to make a stand.

The Storm are cooked anyway IMO. Their forward pack looks like they are feeling the effects of the long season. I think the teams have all caught on now the best way to beat them is by bashing them and teams doing that to them week after week has been leaving them battered. I'm declaring them GONE for 2012.

Hope you're right!!

I thought this was about Cambo and was about to defend my mate for all I am worth.

Storm Scum still lying and cheating. Some things will never change.

Him and Jimmy Smith, what a pair of wankers.

bob dylan said:
I thought this was about Cambo and was about to defend my mate for all I am worth.

Storm Scum still lying and cheating. Some things will never change.

Him and Jimmy Smith, what a pair of wankers.

Jimmy Smith is the only former player I've known who has actually said "and how many games of first grade did you play?" in response to a general question he was asked. Full of himself.

I thought there was some review committee that went through all games to see if anything was missed.

Is this the case?

and yep smith = grub, cap cheat and smells.

smith is a protected species. He should have conceded an 8 point try last week minimum, and should have got a week or 2 this week. And its all sneaky ****.

I've said once and I'll say it again Cameron Smith is a cockhead ;) and I'm sure most of the moderators have said the same thing :d

Cameron said:
I've said once and I'll say it again Cameron Smith is a cockhead ;) and I'm sure most of the moderators have said the same thing :d

That just depends on which Cameron Smith you're talking about :D

Cameron said:
the one in the purple jersey is..the other one is a good bloke.:)

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6