The Hooded monster

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Screaming Eagles

Reserve Grader
Hear the story and the build up to the hooded monsters on field appearance against easts. Some call him a pest others suggested he get the Dally M points for manly. Listen to ep 22 of the screaming Eagles podcast and judge for yourself

The Hooded monster aka the manly onesie

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    182.4 KB · Views: 19
He has a secret identity. If you see the Hooded Monster walking down the corso wearing Clark Kent style glasses.....you know its not him.

At least we know it wasn't Morgana. Does anyone remember her? No? Then lets go to the video tape (with apologies to Warner Wolf for using his catchphrase).

Last edited:
Well It definately showed one thing.Security at brookie needs an upgrade.Not one security persons even chased him.
we actually got in trouble before the game started by security for sitting on a bit of concrete on the hill which is a standing area only. Security is all over the concrete no sit rule, a bit lax with the running on the field in a manly onesie rule

I think we should seriously think about signing the Hooded Monster as our 5/8 for 2016. Whoever he is, he obviously has good evasion skills. Not one player tried to tackle him when he was on the field and he obviously evaded ground security and the police rather easily.

And he was harder to spot than the usual streaker :p

I think we should seriously think about signing the Hooded Monster as our 5/8 for 2016. Whoever he is, he obviously has good evasion skills. Not one player tried to tackle him when he was on the field and he obviously evaded ground security and the police rather easily.

And he was harder to spot than the usual streaker :p
He's cheap too. will play for food and beer

we actually got in trouble before the game started by security for sitting on a bit of concrete on the hill which is a standing area only. Security is all over the concrete no sit rule, a bit lax with the running on the field in a manly onesie rule
They are also all over the kids not allowed on the field before the second siren rule, watching like hawks, fists clenched, eyes furtively glancing around for a rogue 8 year old. But run onto the field in a onesie during the game .... no problems.

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6