The Hypocrisy of Bourbon Beccy

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Hypocrisy was my first thought, too. She actually has some fair points to make. It is just a pity that her attempt to stitch up Brett in 2009 makes it impossible to take her seriously.

Last edited:
Commander I hope you realise that with a title like this we have another mega-thread in the making.

Ryan that's gold. What you said there is spot on.

What I despise about these 'journalists' is that they are suddenly holier than thou when it comes to other 'journalists' making poor decisions.

Sorry, got it. What did she email you?

Forget exactly, but it was along the lines of "we are all know it alls with the power of hindsight". She then went on a rant about our site, and the lack of intelligence by the majority of Rugby League fans. She suggested that everyone just move on.

Can't quote, because it was years ago.

Forget exactly, but it was along the lines of "we are all know it alls with the power of hindsight". She then went on a rant about our site, and the lack of intelligence by the majority of Rugby League fans. She suggested that everyone just move on.

What a cow

Yep I love how everyone should 'move on' yet she and Fitzsimmons and those idiots wonder why Brett is still bitter. It's his life, how is he meant to just move on? I still have friends,colleagues whatever who refer to him as the r@pist. Absolute cow.

I see vast, unadulterated hypocracy here Bec. You had Brett Stewart hung, drawn, quartered and sacked without the truth? Then, when found innocent of all charges, you went into hiding.

Integrity Bec. Not just for others, but what about yourself? Where is the accountability? Your articles (or what I deem propoganda) at the time with Stewart, certainly sullied and sleighted his brand both on and off the field.

Have you contacted the Stewart family for your false accusations, opinions and comments?

For this reason, this article holds no credibility. Do you recall your seething e-mail to me at the time when I questioned you Bec? Still waiting for my apology.

People need to understand your methodology and agenda here. You are absolutely no better than those you critique in this poorly written and edited article.

The bold part of your post is what people who jump to conclusions always say....when they are found out to be wrong.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4