The inside scoop - Funny

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
Very well put together, artistically but again unfactual.

Wasn't it Hitler that said we have a Reich that will last for 1000 years. It lasted 10.

Wasn't it also Hitler that said - Today Poland, tomorrow the world?

Didn't quite make it to the world part by the way. Did however attack Poland with Russia's help (before Russia changed sides after Adolf attacking Russia).

Oh well lets hope Adolf is wrong again heh.:D

Hilarious :D

I vote we show it as a prelude to the 2011 GF Replay at Hoyts :p

The only edit I would have is the prolonged
'Bulldogs - We don't Play Games'
should be corrected to
'Bulldogs - We Surrender to the Supremacy of Manly-Warringah'

I think the Non-Aggression Pact negotiated by Molotov and Ribbentrop in August 1939, is what ER8 is alluding to.

How about (Bruno Ganz as) Adolf Hitler as Todd Greenberg Earnie? Now there's a turn-up!

He could blow up about having to sign up that over-the-hill hack Cleal when he really wanted Warwick. Who was this Egan bloke he was now stuck with? Or how none of the 'get-out clauses' have been activated - as Des predicted they would.

Or why hadn't Manly (a la Great Britain) imploded completely like Poland, France and the Low Countries?

WESTIE said:
Not sure where you learnt your history eagle-rock08 , but the Ruski's never changed sides.

I'm sorry but you are incorrect here. When the war first began the Ruskis sided with Germany and they shared Poland. During this time Hitler took France, Belgium and Holland in Blitzkreig. After this success he decided to crush the Commos and invaded the other half of Poland.

This was when the Soviets changed to the Allies. I learned this at school in Year 12 so I remember a lot of this stuff. Took me by surprise as I always thought they were on our side but I was wrong.

Correct Jono. It was a planned move for the Germans to falsely claim agression on behalf of Poland and "retaliate". The Russians then "came to the aid of Poland" and they divided the country down the middle. It was all agreed upon by the Germans and Russians in advance.

Bump

Poor ol' Bruno has died. :(@:cry: Vale Bruno
And of course, utube have taken down the clip of the Downfall extract and used by footy clubs the world over due to 'multiple copyright infringements'.

Lets' pay one last tribute to Bruno Ganz

Can anyone find an online subtitled clip of the great man, in those committee meetings, doing any NRL coach (aka Adolf) ?

Des eat your heart out.

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4