The irony that Souths got him

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
It was our sterling Finals victory over Souths last year (and Gift's good 2nd half) that showed them what they were lacking compared to the grand finalists Manly and Roosters - a ball-playing backrower. So they went out and pinched the best!

Excellent. So next year whenever South's win a game, and the South's fans I know start to skite, I can tell them it was all because of Gifty!! That should shut them up. :)

Crusher_Cleal said:
It was our sterling Finals victory over Souths last year (and Gift's good 2nd half) that showed them what they were lacking compared to the grand finalists Manly and Roosters - a ball-playing backrower. So they went out and pinched the best!

It's not just a ball-playing backrower that they/are were lacking, it's leadership. Sutton, Burgess, Luke, Inglis aren't leaders no matter how hard they try.
I reckon Gift will be captain, they bought him to show the rest of them what it takes to get the job done, a very similar buy to when we got BK - an experienced smart and tough player who knows what it takes.
His 2nd half v the Cows on Friday was just that, once Choc was gone he led the way.

I still feel sick in the guts that he's going to the rabbits and sincerely hope he doesn't get the job done!

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4