The Jurassic Period is not over at Manly!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.
I'm just really relieved and my good authority was backed up yesterday when I bumped into Big Al and he was told the same thing by Big Tony himself. Go Manly

Alex Ma, tips in the Manly Daily as 'Big Al'
Inspiration for the Sea Eagles and those lucky to meet him

As much as i like hearing players are staying at Manly, Foran actually said he was not going to follow Des to the Dogs and now its obvious its one of his two choices. Hoppa said he was staying at Manly too. Point is Trex isn't staying till we see an official announcement.

Rayreyray said:
I'm just really relieved and my good authority was backed up yesterday when I bumped into Big Al and he was told the same thing by Big Tony himself. Go Manly
Yer we was haven a sit-down with fat Larry and Tito the con and they said it was nuffin but a shakedown. Bada Bing. :p

wombatgc said:
Rayreyray said:
Yer we was haven a sit-down with fat Larry and Tito the con and they said it was nuffin but a shakedown. Bada Bing. :p

Fat Larry's Band?

My whole wide world went zoom...

MadMarcus said:
He was spotted having coffee with Tooves at a cafe on Brookvale Road.

There actually twins...only their mother can tell them apart.

Is Big Al that kid with cerebral palsy?

I doubt T-Rex would of said anything else to his face then that he is staying at Manly.

Rayreyray said:

With that sort of info its any wonder he didnt say that Des will be back next year and Zorba will be C E O.

Give me a break It has to be G up.

Hey love footy was it you a couple of days ago who spoke of a bomb manly had to drop on hasler if things got out of hand? I made a thread last night, about it, but I thought it was another poster. Anyways.. Any developments you know of?

I cant find the thread I made.. Probably been merged into the all purpose foran thread

Phantar said:
wombatgc said:
Rayreyray said:

Fat Larry's Band?

My whole wide world went zoom...

Yep thats him on drums. Steve Urkel on guitar, but only larry showed from the band.:(

http://youtu.be/FXA-oI1Dbrc?t=50s

joeboy said:
Hey love footy was it you a couple of days ago who spoke of a bomb manly had to drop on hasler if things got out of hand? I made a thread last night, about it, but I thought it was another poster. Anyways.. Any developments you know of?

I cant find the thread I made.. Probably been merged into the all purpose foran thread

Its comming. Any day now

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7