The King is back

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Fluffy

Journey Man
Came on after all the dropped ball early and had immediate impact and won a penalty which really got our game going back in the right direction.

Forgot how hard he hits in defense as well, sometimes his aggression is too much but just right tonight.

I know we lost Nood early but 100m+ and 24 tackles with no errors or penalties is just what we needed from him.

Glad he is back

He sure did a good job. I think he had a hand in winning us a few penalties. He seems to respond well when we start hitting hard on D. Also his speed to follow DCE on the last try was awesome.

Couldn't agree more he was outstanding, he got the boys going forward. thought Gower went ok too.

He was fantastic. First game back from injury and showing how he meant business was special. Keep it up Kingdog and you will get another Premiership ring.

he steadied the ship tonight. Great captains knock. He can really hurt people in defence and saved some special treatment for Adam Blair.

ManlyBacker said:
He was fantastic. First game back from injury and showing how he meant business was special. Keep it up Kingdog and you will get another Premiership ring.

This! Kingy has aggression in spades & really lead by example tonight.

Unfortunately he also started a fight and missed that the Ref allowed play to go on - Tigers only bought down by Matai/Tafua :mad:

Not a fan of Jason as he constantly needs to attest his dominance with fighting/arguing.
Its a game of rugby league and you are the vice Captain - play the Game!

Great to see Kingy back. The timing was superb with Fa-aoso suspended.
You'd have to think Gower will be in the reggies next week although he had a decent game with a couple of nice offloads.

Members online

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4