The King of the Jungle Roars!!

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

PEPSI

Bencher
http://www.saintsrlfc.com/newsroom.asp?id=387&page=1

Just a lazy 32 points, all in a weekends work! :blaugh: :blaugh:

looks like he will be in the test squad!

that would be a bit of Pre Season "muscle flexing" for Manly

Jeeeee-suuuuus. I dead set reckon he personally will increase crowd size @ Brooky by 5% when he plays.
People will willingly part with their cash to watch him. I know I will.

To be honest - I still can't believe it is going to happen !!!

Jeeeee-suuuuus. I dead set reckon he personally will increase crowd size @ Brooky by 5% when he plays.

me neither - ryan actually turning up to a game :dance:

Mate - I've been to a few this year now. Broncos (ouch), Roosters (trial), Tigers, Panthers (YES!!) etc...I just prefer to sit in the stands.

That's pretty good for me.

looks like he will be in the test squad!

that would be a bit of Pre Season \"muscle flexing\" for Manly
And he should be. I know they dont like to pick overseas players but damn it, they have to pick him.
Who do you leave out, Gaz or Cooper. Personally while Cooper is a great defender i think we should go for all out attack so have Lyon and Gaz at centres. What a combo.

Bell and Wimma in the centres looks pretty good. With Stewart behind and Burns and Orford together after another season we are going to be very threatening.

If we can find a replacement for BK and maybe a good prop or two and 2007 is looking pretty sweet!

But we might lose the 5% who come just to watch BK play each time this year?

Members online

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4