The Leagues Club

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Duff

Bencher
Having travelled back from the depths of the other side of the suburban wasteland that is Sydney, I expected a somewhat more triumphant homecoming. Alas, upon arrival back at HQ, the travelling fans were met with disdain.
The fox 3 replay of the game was requested well before the commencement and yet no staff member could bother to turn it on until two minutes into the second half.
I don't even understand why we should have to request that it be shown, it should be a given.
Am I alone or do others think that the club needs to seriously rethink its priorities ?
I , for one, am sick of being considered as an inconveniance because I wish to watch MY team in MY club.

That sucks. I would've been cracking heads if it wasn't on after a couple of minutes into the first half.

Having travelled back from the depths of the other side of the suburban wasteland that is Sydney, I expected a somewhat more triumphant homecoming. Alas, upon arrival back at HQ, the travelling fans were met with disdain.
The fox 3 replay of the game was requested well before the commencement and yet no staff member could bother to turn it on until two minutes into the second half.
I don't even understand why we should have to request that it be shown, it should be a given.
Am I alone or do others think that the club needs to seriously rethink its priorities ?
I , for one, am sick of being considered as an inconveniance because I wish to watch MY team in MY club.

email cummins and inform him of the poor service.

It is the same with state of origin games at the club.

A few years ago they used to put the game on the big screen upstairs in the auditorium and you could book tables to sit and watch the game.

Great atmosphere and lots of beers. Nothing better.

This year wheel called the club and asked if they were doing anything special for the games. Nothing. They might have it on a couple of the TV's and that was it.

The club seems to cater solely for poker machine players now and football barely rates a mention.

Tookes, we watched the anzac test there and the best we could do was get a no sound tv switched over after the manager approved it.

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
4 3 1 28 6
3 2 1 10 6
4 2 2 39 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4
3 1 2 0 2