The least popular sports teams in the world

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eelcatcher

Reserve Grader
http://au.sports.yahoo.com/galleries/g/9463974/the-least-popular-sports-teams/9464733/

I read this article at Yahoo.com about the top 10 least popular teams in the world and I think they mean only 1st grade teams. This is mainly a picture article on the web only and not the usual news article so I'm not sure how to submit it as a news. Apprently included in that list are the Canberra Raiders and the Cronulla Sharks. Surprising an AFL team Adelaide Power is also on that list like they only have 0.7% of the support in AFL? Wow thats bad. And how if the Raiders have the entire ACT and surrounding area, I surprised support for them is quite low, like I see plenty of Raiders fans around sydney at a few at games regardless on whether Canberra are playing or not. As for the Sharks, yeah we all know why they're not so popular, they really ought to move to WA to save themselves and start fresh.

p.s. sorry Dan, in this particular article I'm not sure how to submit it as news.

I hate all basketball teams, in fact I just hate basketball. Worst mainstream sport by a country mile.

I'm also not a fan of the Pommie Rugby side nor the Indian Cricket Team, love beating both of those.

There isn't enough Internet to hold the list of teams I hate, but a shortlist would be;

Melbourne Storm
Parramatta Eels
Brisbane Broncos
Melbourne Victory
Man Who
Liverpool
Newcastle U
Rangers
New York Giants
Dallas Cowboys
New England Patriots
New York Yankees
Chicago Blackhawks

Let's just say that if any of those teams planes were to say...skid out on an icy runway & explode into flames, I wouldn't be unhappy about it.

The list in the original post seemed a bit lazy though. As an example, sure Jacksonville aren't the most popular team by NFL standards, but in comparison to most sporting teams around the world they are pretty well supported. IIRC there are a few teams that have lower attendances than them (Oakland being one I believe).

Wolfpack said:
Let's just say that if any of those teams planes were to say...skid out on an icy runway & explode into flames, I wouldn't be unhappy about it.
Hasn't that happened once before ;)

ayjay007 said:
I am a huge fan of the much underrated Uzbekistani Football team.
I'm not as a great kezech man once said they we bastards in Uzbekistan. Very nice how much

Wolfpack said:
Man Who

**** you :p

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 14 8
7 4 3 -18 8
6 3 2 21 7
7 3 3 20 7
7 3 4 31 6