The legend of Arthur.

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

Red Pill

Enthusiastic Amateur
Can not understand the hype around this guy at the moment.
He has achieved little if anything as a FG coach but the media would have us believe he is a coach in demand!
Under his leadership Hayne left the club! What a disaster! Surely if greatness was around the corner he would have stayed along for the ride. Yes a real motivator of men!
This guy has proven nothing and if anything should have the weight of the world on his shoulders. If he does not get the slime into the finals this year he will most likely be punted again!
Without Hayne Parramatta will be no where near as effective in attack.

He has achieved little if anything as a FG coach but the media would have us believe he is a coach in demand!
Under his leadership Hayne left the club! What a disaster! Surely if greatness was around the corner he would have stayed along for the ride. Yes a real motivator of men!
This guy has proven nothing and if anything should have the weight of the world on his shoulders. If he does not get the slime into the finals this year he will most likely be punted again!

I don't get it either and with the joke of an eels board he will want 2 deliver something this year or watmough and potentially Foz will be having a new coach.

Hayne didn't leave because of Brad Arthur.

Hayne didn't leave because of Brad Arthur.
Understand but Surely the great Artthur could have inspired him to stay.
Also seems weird how that decision came out of almost nowhere!
You usually dream of doing other things when your bored and unmotivated!
Greatness is contagious

What makes me laugh is the parra faithful are so paranoid about losing their new Messiah, they forget he hasn't even got them into the finals.

Agreed Though Arthur obviously has some coaching talent as even Brent Kite was very complimentary of his abilities in 2013 when he was assistant to tooves.

He hasn't proven anything yet as a head coach in the NRL though. He got parra to 10th up from 16th however as correctly pointed out in other threads this was with Jarryd Hayne setting up or scoring half the teams points and they should have made the 8 with 2 games left.

Daniel Anderson, a well established coach with a decent resume, coached them to a grand final and still got punted within a year.
So the great king Arthur better win the comp this year or he's unemployed.

Yes, Brad is the Richard Harris of NRL coaches, a Juggernaut of the coach's box. Emerging from the ruck like nothing since the latter's character in This Sporting Life to spread the word, via monosyllabic grunting noises, to his adoring entourage - who communicate at the same level.

I think Arthur is a legend in his managers mind, and if he can double his salary by getting everyone to think that then he ( the manager) will be VERY happy.

I think Arthur has promise. Their final standing last year was lights years ahead of the two seasons before that and he deserves credit for that.

That said, if he doesn't make the finals this year than I'll have less regard for his ability than I do now. No coach worth his salt should ever miss the finals two seasons in a row.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7