The Lower Grades

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

eagle66

Bencher
Haven't seen any updates of the SGBall & Harold Matts. Totally forgot about them.
SGBall Rd1 18-42 loss to Newcastle, Rd 2 bye & Rd3 10-34 loss to Canberra
Matts Rd1 16-26 loss to Newcastle , Rd 2 bye & Rd 3 28-18 win over Canberra

Brent Kite's Windsor first match on Saturday, good luck.

Addison Demetriou playing for Auburn in the Ron Massey Cup this weekend..... Does this make him a Bulldog if he moves up this season?

Hmm I would presume so (regarding Addison). Such a shame he isn't with us after an incredible season. Still haven't heard the full story but I know the club don't like his name being brought up. He doesn't have the cleanest history ! Anywho, will make do with our juniors now, a very new look 20s side with some more local juniors which is always great to see

MANAIA RUDOLPH now with Mounties and Riley Travers wth norths

Plenty of ex manly lower graders in the Wyong team

Tom wright and johny walker have been recovering from knee operations
Johnny is fine and has played in all the trials seems he is not good enough at the moment . He is on the bench for this weeks game. Tom wright is still recovering from knee injury could be a couple of months away

Hmm I would presume so (regarding Addison). Such a shame he isn't with us after an incredible season. Still haven't heard the full story but I know the club don't like his name being brought up. He doesn't have the cleanest history ! Anywho, will make do with our juniors now, a very new look 20s side with some more local juniors which is always great to see

Unfortunately I know the full story of what actually happened and why the exit from us. Coaching staff epically Trent Barrett doesnt like hearing Demetrious name pop up . apparently Barrett didn't have any time for him and also didn't want him on the squad because of the new players he signed up there was just no room .
It's quite a shame that Toovey rated him highly ! Barrett's just a wanker by the sounds of things
Demetrious pre-season consisted of him recovering from wrist surgery and couldn't show his skills shame that he is an all round player and a nice guy gave my 9 year old son his footy boots actually

Unfortunately I know the full story of what actually happened and why the exit from us. Coaching staff epically Trent Barrett doesnt like hearing Demetrious name pop up . apparently Barrett didn't have any time for him and also didn't want him on the squad because of the new players he signed up there was just no room .
It's quite a shame that Toovey rated him highly ! Barrett's just a wanker by the sounds of things
Demetrious pre-season consisted of him recovering from wrist surgery and couldn't show his skills shame that he is an all round player and a nice guy gave my 9 year old son his footy boots actually
Rubbish no room . Bad attitude and some other habits aswell

Must be hard not to have an attitude when it's made clear that Demetriou wasn't wanted Barrett made his mind up before he even took over

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7