The lynching continues...

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

wombatgc

KT 623
Premium Member
Tipping Member
Nothing like a bit of ol' Telecrap
prejudice to get the morning going!!:mad:

210734-thug-splash%2520%25281%2529%2520%25281%2529.jpg

No one should buy that paper. Their never-ending hatefest of everything Manly says to me they should never get a cent out of our supporters. No problem checking their website for free but why would you actually pay these hacks their salary?

Are they kidding? That headline is a disgrace!

They too have bad past form...remember they also had Snake hung before a case was put forward as well.

Maybe the headline should read:

"The Daily Telegraph - Media's biggest hypocrites!"

It is the truth and his record is appalling. If he gets suspended again for another high shot he has let us down again. 10 Guilty pleas is shocking. We have no centre back ups and he must realise we are down the gurgler if he does his head shot.

He does have a penchant for hitting people in the head.

Nailing Gazza in that test match was the highlight.

The hit Thaiday put on one of our players(forget who, maybe Mauro) in the 2nd half of Round 25 was the exact equal of the King incident on Friday. Not even a penalty. King on report. Go figure.

Matabele said:
The hit Thaiday put on one of our players(forget who, maybe Mauro) in the 2nd half of Round 25 was the exact equal of the King incident on Friday. Not even a penalty. King on report. Go figure.
true,but we had the 2 worst referees in the game,and they panicked,simple as that,why weren't the 2 best refs doing this game

The fact he's been charged 12 times and received 20 weeks tells me that he playes the game tough and there's a fine line between aggression and illegalities.

If Steve was a thug you would see massive numbers of weeks out with 12 charges.

Also going against him is the fact that he is Steve. Once you get a couple, the 50/50's that other players may get away with become more scrutinised and you get another.

Just my opinion.

You want a real grub.....MICHAEL ENNIS.

The DT just don't learn. Uncle Rupert has deep pockets and is clearly willing to settle court cases for defamation, untruths and other unethical journalistic practices, for undisclosed amounts. Dodgy, biased, agenda driven reporting and opinions from his 'hacks of the world'.

Amazing that they give it to footballers like that. How about they go after politicians and crooks to do some good.

Ironic as the biggest thug of all The Daily Telegraph.

And yes I believe snake did get a payout from news ltd, hope it was enough to cover the legal bills, and then some.

Didn't Travis Burns get 12 weeks for one hit, which I think was a bit harsh. 20 weeks for 10 incidents averages out at 2 weeks per charge across an eight/nine year career at the Sea Eagles.
He plays like many others from opposition teams but he gets charged because he's Steve Matai from Manly.
I'd be fighting this charge and the telegraph can stick their paper.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
niccipops said:
I'd be fighting this charge and the telegraph can stick their paper.
With your carry over points, you'd have to fight it
;)

Carry over points for supporting the best club in the world.

Faark that newspaper people wanting manly news should just become members on this site.
That way we don't get to see any rubbish in the newspapers written about manly.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
3 3 0 48 6
3 2 1 45 4
3 2 1 28 4
3 2 1 22 4
3 2 1 15 4
3 2 1 14 4
2 1 1 13 4
3 2 1 10 4
2 1 1 6 4
3 2 1 -3 4