The MANLY chant will win us the GF

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

bazeagle

Bencher
Seriously. The PASSION that the Manly chant delivered at our historic semi crushing of the Broncos MUST be repeated at the GF. Relentless chants.
Any ideas how to make this happen, constantly - it will get into the Storm cheats heads - or the Warriors.

I was in bay 15. There were those, including me, that either started it or quickly followed the throng. IT was easy as well to quickly pick up the chant started over in the Manly bays and then follow suit. Once the call goes up all we need is for all of us die-hards to raise our voice to the sky and gather the crowds behind us... the momentum of the chant will gather life in itself and be a wave of force like in LOR3 (Return of the king) when the ghost warriors came into the battle and swept the enemy away.

MAAAAAAAAAAAAN - LEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

May this harmonious melody send us to sleep with a smile each night and wake us with a smile each morning :^)

I'm going to be seeing if I can get the drum in for the GF. Obviously if I do you follow that, if not then we just have to go with the flow and try to start something. Cam is right though. They start doing the haka we start a Manly chant.

Yea!
I heard the Manly chant @ the SFS Fri night many times through the tv broadcast, and often joined in with our crew at home.. Maaanly!

Will hopefully be hooked up with some GF tkts and will look forward to joining in in person mightily.

Go Manly!

You know what I would love to see the kiwi boys in our side do what the kiwis in Munster did in union a few years ago and do the Haka back to the kiwis (for those that don't know munster are the only side in Ireland that have beaten the All Blacks in over a century)

Team P W L PD Pts
5 4 1 23 10
5 4 1 14 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8
5 3 2 25 8
5 3 2 14 8
6 3 2 38 7
6 3 2 21 7
6 3 3 37 6
6 3 3 16 6
6 3 3 -13 6