The media crying already

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

The Royal Soup

First Grader
All I can see is the media saying how bad the storm where ripped off tonight and how Bellyache should go off in the press conf

Wtf game are they watching? Fuking pathetic

I never saw a good replay of the first no try but that double movement was obvious, he used his ****ing feet to push forward.
And let's not say anything about their ****ing performance against manly, because there's nothing nice to say.
Go Manly. What a win.
Did anybody else get aroused at images of that circle with toovey in the centre at the end of the game?

What about the invented forward pass 20 out from our own line?
They can't whinge about that double movement. He was still driving with his legs so wasn't a case of the momentum taking him into in goal.

I saw nothing controversial in the no try decisions against the storm. First one their winger clearly knocked it on.

Whoever they big unit was dropped it when Sao got involved and the double movement was clear as day. Elbow it's the ground rolls over then drives with his legs. Without that leg drive he goes nowhere near the line.

I'm constantly surprised how melbourne are so good at never throwing the ball forward, even when it goes over a metre forward, it's incredible skill

The media can go and get ****ed.

I have boycotted reading their bull**** 2 weeks ago, and I don't intend to start again.

I get my fix from silvertails now.

Whoever they big unit was dropped it when Sao got involved and the double movement was clear as day. Elbow it's the ground rolls over then drives with his legs. Without that leg drive he goes nowhere near the line.

Jesse Bromwich was the one who the biscuit stopped scoring.

Poor media doesnt have any material to wirte about tonight, poor little guys :think:. I bet they were all hoping we lost tonight.

But manly delivered a big up yours to the media tonight.:finger:

They obviously didn't watch the 2nd half farce trying to get them back in it. Horsehead is an incompetent fool.

Just got home from the game.....and dead set that second half officiating was an absolute joke. It was as plain as day for anyone to see that horsehead was literally giving the purple scum tries on a silver platter. An absolute disgrace....!

If the media is unhappy, then it guarantees I'll be happy. Great gutsy win. I hope some of the people who put a giant boot into Chez and Foz this week are having a quiet rethink. Sid was freaking awesome.

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 59 12
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
6 4 2 30 10
7 4 2 25 9
7 4 3 40 8
7 4 3 24 8
7 4 3 -8 8
7 4 3 -18 8
7 3 3 20 7