The Melbourne Drizzle Benelovement Society

• We had an issue with background services between march 10th and 15th or there about. This meant the payment services were not linking to automatic upgrades. If you paid for premium membership and are still seeing ads please let me know and the email you used against PayPal and I cam manually verify and upgrade your account.

sheridanstand78

First Grader
I just watched the Drizzle v Riff match and I have come to the conclusion that the refereeing officials are the official patrons of the Melbourne Drizzle Benelovement Society.

Today their contribution was to give the Drizzle a glut of consecutive penalties when the Drizzle were under serious threat from the Riff. Especially the not square at marker call that went against them, when captain drizzle kicked out of the full from dummy half in he 2nd half.

So sick that the same players get protected when they make mistake.

The Riff deserved to win this game.

I'm f***ing sick of watching certain teams constantly getting the so called 50/50 decisions in their favour. It's utter bu****it what is going on and they wonder why people turn away from the game. Stop this contrived bias towards teams and get the game back to some sort of legitimate balance.

11 or 12 penalties in the second half to them and they still almost lost.

Agree hole heartedly there's something going on for Melbourne.

Feel sorry for the Riff, would have won that if not for the massive second half penalty count.

Just penalised the **** out of it.

Refs and the NRL are a joke.

Over officiated crap.

So two weeks in a row the scum have been bailed out of gaol by the pinkies. No wonder I don't watch Rugby League anymore.

The state of refereeing i the game is the number one issue and it is being ignored.

SeaEagleRock8 said:
Ian Martin tragic said:
My pedant nerves are tingling; benelovent not benelovement....
Close but no cigar ;)

Ben Elephant?

This pernickety attitude does nothing for our benevolent Manly society!

P.S: Storm bias is atrocious and they blow.

Just been watching the replay today and noticed how Slater has "lost" the ball a couple times and been rewarded with penalties. Happened a couple times last week as well and only when they are under pressure. Probably to much to hope that the Pink Bats might take notice as well.

The Riff where robbed. Just like the Sharkies wre last week against the Tits. Kelly was standing 3 mtrs offside when he took an intercept from the play the ball to run 90mtrs to score. Horsehead just looked at him and said Play on. Could have got the vidiots to at least check it. Refereeing is just a joke ATM. Are they really even trying to fix it ? It makes me feel somewhat better that's it's not always Manly that cops it. Sadly, I have lost all faith in the current match officials.

Staff online

• Dan
    Kim Jong Dan
  • Jethro
    Star Trekkin' across the universe

Latest posts

Team P W L PD Pts
6 5 1 20 12
6 4 2 53 10
5 4 1 23 10
6 4 2 48 8
6 4 2 28 8